Hey, picked up a KEYone yesterday and I've been using it quite a lot but having come from iPhone 6S I feel there is a lot to learn. One of the main ones being:

Screenshots? How do I take them?

In addition indicator LED light, can I change the colors as at the moment I have no idea what they mean.

Finally when charging does anyone else's get very warm at the top of the device on the back?

Thanks in advance
    05-22-17 05:59 AM
    Screen shot power button + volume down at the same time
    05-22-17 06:41 AM
    There's a great video and article on the topic here on CrackBerry as well - if anyone else has a similar question in the future!

http://crackberry.com/how-to-screens...ckberry-keyone
    05-22-17 07:10 AM
    Hey, picked up a KEYone yesterday and I've been using it quite a lot but having come from iPhone 6S I feel there is a lot to learn. One of the main ones being:

Screenshots? How do I take them?

In addition indicator LED light, can I change the colors as at the moment I have no idea what they mean.

Finally when charging does anyone else's get very warm at the top of the device on the back?

Thanks in advance
    Led lights can be changed from within the app. So, email led for example, go to hub, settings, and scroll down to each account that you want to sett the colour for.

Here's a pic of my text settings:
    Attached Thumbnails KEYone/Android newbie with questions-28767.jpg  
    05-22-17 09:10 AM
    ... Finally when charging does anyone else's get very warm at the top of the device on the back?

Thanks in advance
    I don't have a KEYone yet, but especially with a Quick Charger there is a significant amount of power being absorbed by your phone and that produces heat.

Heat is also generated when your phone's processor has to work hard like when playing a game or watching a video.

Also as time goes by and resolution standards increase, file sizes tend to get larger.
    Last edited by BB-JAM215; 05-22-17 at 08:17 PM.
    05-22-17 08:07 PM