So I see that I am not the only one. Doing what was suggested hasn't helped.

Woke up and randomly the Keyone earpiece doesn't work as it was before. Very faint sound/volume from other end and barely possible to hear the person on the other end. Unless I put the person on speaker phone it's useless.

I sent an email to Blackberry contact centre that i found under support on their site but haven't heard jack. How did the others who had this issue fix it?

I bought the phone through Bell in Canada (outright and had it unlocked) if that helps.
    08-21-17 05:37 PM
    So I see that I am not the only one. Doing what was suggested hasn't helped.

Woke up and randomly the Keyone earpiece doesn't work as it was before. Very faint sound/volume from other end and barely possible to hear the person on the other end. Unless I put the person on speaker phone it's useless.

I sent an email to Blackberry contact centre that i found under support on their site but haven't heard jack. How did the others who had this issue fix it?

I bought the phone through Bell in Canada (outright and had it unlocked) if that helps.
    Go back to Bell, they should handle either the repair or swap out.
    08-21-17 05:50 PM
    Go back to Bell, they should handle either the repair or swap out.
    I doubt Bell would since I am not a Bell customer myself. I got it on first day of launch not sure if they still would these many months in?

I am with Fido but specifically bought a month to month plan from Bell just to buy this phone on launch. And since then I have canceled my Bell account as I didn't want two for no reason and had them unlock the Keyone (paid $50).

If you guys think they will still help I can show up with my receipt....is this a known issue or something that they do the swap no questions asked?
    08-21-17 05:57 PM
    bell won't touch it if you unlocked it, I bought from Bell same day and cancelled next day after I unlocked. go to blackberrymobile.ca and click support, calling them works best. it did for me when screen came off
    08-21-17 06:02 PM
    bell won't touch it if you unlocked it, I bought from Bell same day and cancelled next day after I unlocked. go to blackberrymobile.ca and click support, calling them works best. it did for me when screen came off
    Ok in the US if the phone is unlocked from ATT they still support it.
    08-21-17 06:04 PM