Anyone else having issues with placing and keeping individual ringtones and notifications in their system? I'm running the BB launcher, using Zedge (which I'm no stranger to), Pulse SMS app (although I've also tried this on Textra and Android Messenger) and none of the Ringtones and Notifications are staying linked to my contacts. It all keeps defaulting back to one.

I've also tried using a microSDXC both as external and internal storage and no joy. It's a bit frustrating as when I was on my Apple device I didn't have this issue and used ringtones and notifications to identify who was contacting me without having to look at or be near my phone. It worked fine on previous Android devices I've owned as well such as Nexus 5/6P, Galaxy Note series, etc.

Looking for some more saavy BBK1 users to provide some tips here because having just one ringtone/text tone for everyone is a bit annoying.
    11-10-17 08:51 AM
    Anyone else having issues with placing and keeping individual ringtones and notifications in their system? I'm running the BB launcher, using Zedge (which I'm no stranger to), Pulse SMS app (although I've also tried this on Textra and Android Messenger) and none of the Ringtones and Notifications are staying linked to my contacts. It all keeps defaulting back to one.

I've also tried using a microSDXC both as external and internal storage and no joy. It's a bit frustrating as when I was on my Apple device I didn't have this issue and used ringtones and notifications to identify who was contacting me without having to look at or be near my phone. It worked fine on previous Android devices I've owned as well such as Nexus 5/6P, Galaxy Note series, etc.

Looking for some more saavy BBK1 users to provide some tips here because having just one ringtone/text tone for everyone is a bit annoying.
    I am not that savvy when it comes to assigning individual ringtones. But generally people have found that the ringtones have to be stored in INTERNAL memory in the Ringtone, alarm folders and not an sd-card. I don't know if that's what you've done and still having issues.

Hopefully, someone with more concrete info will be by.
    Ecm likes this.
    11-10-17 10:42 AM
    So, I've sorted out the ringtone customization, now it's the text customization per contact that won't work. Ugh.
    FF22 likes this.
    11-10-17 01:18 PM