Hi there, I've had my KeyOne since mid-June and LOVE IT, but unfortunately, I dropped it off my kitchen table (only a minor drop) and the screen came off, and of course, the cable/ribbon tore so my screen won't work. Being as my husband has replacement many cell phone screens, we are going to order a new one and replace it ourselves BUT for the time being, how do I power my KeyOne off without the use of the screen? I am worried about the alarm I have set and not being able to turn it off. UGH! Back to using my Classic, already missing my KeyOne...
    02-02-18 12:24 AM
    Hold down the power button for 10 secs. You don't need to touch the screen to power it off. Annnd you should really consider just getting BlackBerry Mobile to replace your screen as it's covered...but that's up to you.
    02-02-18 11:29 AM
    Hold down the power button for 10 secs. You don't need to touch the screen to power it off. Annnd you should really consider just getting BlackBerry Mobile to replace your screen as it's covered...but that's up to you.
    Hi Blaze, how would I go about getting BB Mobile to replace my screen?
    02-02-18 04:14 PM
    Hi Blaze, how would I go about getting BB Mobile to replace my screen?
    Call the hotline number for your area - https://www.blackberrymobile.com/sup...tline-service/
    02-02-18 04:15 PM
    it is definitely covered. I would not waste time replacing screen myself. Only reason would to to keep whatever data is on the current device. otherwise I would just wipe device remotely and send it in to be replaced. they send you another one and hold your cc on file in case you don;t send the bad one back. I've done three and have been good so far.
    02-02-18 04:20 PM
    it is definitely covered. I would not waste time replacing screen myself. Only reason would to to keep whatever data is on the current device. otherwise I would just wipe device remotely and send it in to be replaced. they send you another one and hold your cc on file in case you don;t send the bad one back. I've done three and have been good so far.
    Are you in the U.S.? How long does it take? You didn't have to send in the broken one first before receiving a replacement?
    02-02-18 09:28 PM
    Wow scary. Mine just took a good fall and is ok.
    02-02-18 09:34 PM
    Are you in the U.S.? How long does it take? You didn't have to send in the broken one first before receiving a replacement?
    Not if you do advanced exchange or whatever they call it. They put a hold on your credit card, send you a device and I think you have 14 days to return your broke one then they will remove the hold on your card.
    02-02-18 09:36 PM
    5 days... to return. It comes with a prepaid return label. All you do is takes the new one out. Verify and setup and then put your old one back in the same box packaged similarly, stick the label back on it and seal it then drop it back to ups.
    Yes I am in the USA.
    02-02-18 10:26 PM
    So I called this morning and am doing the "fast exchange" (although, "Samatha" never called me back like she said, apparently only a supervisor can take my credit card # and he was on lunch. So I will be calling them back shortly)

Anyhow, I managed to get my KeyOne powered off Thursday night and today I decided to figure out if I could somehow do a backup and then restore the backup to the replacement when it comes in. So when I power it on, it is stuck at the spot where you have to enter your password (cannot use your thumbprint) after a reboot. I have tried enter the password via the keyboard and being as the password is numbers, I used the alt key as well... Any suggestions?

~Really missing my KeyONE
    02-03-18 05:51 PM