Hi ,
    I try several time to fill in with my Apple'S username and password , to enable IcalDav for sync my Apple'S calendar to Key One , but on my screen tell me that the username or password are not correct ... Can you help me to solve this problem ?
    Thank You
    Bye
    D.
    05-31-17 12:04 PM
    If I remember correctly, Android doesn't natively support caldav. There are utilities in Playstore that provide some caldav support for Android, but when I tried them out last year, I didn't find them to be working very well. This may have changed for the better since then though. Maybe worth a try. Good luck.
    05-31-17 04:20 PM
    I have added my iCloud in the account menu of the main settings. The server is caldav.icloud.com.

And it is working reasonably well.

My only issue is that it seems to be adding multiple entries of the same event when it syncs up. Weird. It did summit similar on my motog when I installed the BlackBerry Hub and calendar on there. But it cleared up after a couple of days.

Hth
    06-03-17 05:19 AM
    I have added my iCloud in the account menu of the main settings. The server is caldav.icloud.com.

And it is working reasonably well.

My only issue is that it seems to be adding multiple entries of the same event when it syncs up. Weird. It did summit similar on my motog when I installed the BlackBerry Hub and calendar on there. But it cleared up after a couple of days.

Hth
    Where exactly did you add caldev.icloud.com?

I can see mail.icloud, but no place to enter another server.
    06-03-17 06:31 PM
    In the main setting. Goto the accounts. In list there is an option to add a caldav account. Then fill in the account info there.
    06-04-17 11:23 AM