What phone was it out of?
    Not sure what you mean? What was out of what?
    07-19-17 11:01 PM
    From post No. 258 til now I'm going on my 3rd night now without any SD card errors doing what I did. I'll keep you posted...
    What's the point of all these though....If you can't use the SD card like you normally would...(such as loading your music library onto the card)

If I just simply pull out the SD card, I would not SD issues either...

I still hope Blackberry could address this issue, but I have gave up now and move on to Samsung S7 Edge.
    No problem whatsoever with any of the cards I previously bought for the K1.
    07-19-17 11:04 PM
    What's the point of all these though....If you can't use the SD card like you normally would...(such as loading your music library onto the card)

If I just simply pull out the SD card, I would not SD issues either...

I still hope Blackberry could address this issue, but I have gave up now and move on to Samsung S7 Edge.
    No problem whatsoever with any of the cards I previously bought for the K1.
    The point is just trying to pinpoint the issue. After tomorrow I will put back all my music files and see if I get the error again. If I do, then I will know it's most likely an app issue that can be easily fixed with a coming update. I'll be willing to wait for that on a new phone like this. Or perhaps I'll never get the error again and the mount -dismount procedure worked for me. We'll see...
    07-19-17 11:13 PM
    Not sure what you mean? What was out of what?
    Had the card ever been formatted in the KEYᵒⁿᵉ or any other phone before?
    07-20-17 06:30 AM
    Had the card ever been formatted in the KEYᵒⁿᵉ or any other phone before?
    No. New card form Samsung. But, it really doesn't matter the history unless it's damaged. Also, best practice is to use a SD card formatter or the device and also, never format an SD card with "full" only use quick. And better yet use the proper format tool on a PC here: https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/index.html
    07-20-17 06:09 PM
    No. New card form Samsung. But, it really doesn't matter the history unless it's damaged. Also, best practice is to use a SD card formatter or the device and also, never format an SD card with "full" only use quick. And better yet use the proper format tool on a PC here: https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_4/index.html
    And yet you say you haven't had an issue, since formatting it on the phone, which I would advise anyone with a new card, or one from another platform do.
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-20-17 08:01 PM
    And yet you say you haven't had an issue, since formatting it on the phone, which I would advise anyone with a new card, or one from another platform do.
    Yes, tonight will be my 4th night error free.... Let's see how it goes from here....
    07-20-17 08:18 PM
    I was 4 full days of error free. Then I decided to restart my phone like I usually do once a week. And the error came back in about 20 minutes. At least this does seem like a firmware fix, so I'll just do the Android procedure again and wait for an update as the error does not seem to affect anything.
    07-21-17 11:14 AM
    I was 4 full days of error free. Then I decided to restart my phone like I usually do once a week. And the error came back in about 20 minutes. At least this does seem like a firmware fix, so I'll just do the Android procedure again and wait for an update as the error does not seem to affect anything.
    I think it will take a while before blackberry address this issue...Cuz I do not see any official response regarding this problem, only standard customer service reply.

Also all these monthly updates....I think they are all security updates...Not firmware updates...
    07-22-17 08:33 AM
    are you guys still getting the error after the update?
    07-28-17 09:23 PM
    last error I got was July 21
    07-29-17 01:07 PM
    returned CDMA Verizon fone. moved to Sprint and used same card and thus far(2 weeks) no SD card error message)!
    07-31-17 09:39 AM
    returned CDMA Verizon fone. moved to Sprint and used same card and thus far(2 weeks) no SD card error message)!
    Must have had a hardware problem with the one returned, since the only difference would be Sprint bloatware.
    07-31-17 09:48 AM
    Must have had a hardware problem with the one returned, since the only difference would be Sprint bloatware.
    So it's a hardware issue after all...? And all these time I have been waiting for software updates ....
    07-31-17 07:42 PM
    I may have found an combination fix that may work to fix two problems. SD card error and Android Pay error. I switched the SIM card to a Verizon ---> NON <--- NFC SIM. ( No. DFILLSIM4FF-A) Then changed permissions to Android pay to work with storage and camera. (off by default) And now Android Pay does work! And no SD card error as of yet today. I'll keep you posted...
    C_McD likes this.
    08-01-17 10:14 PM
    Last edited by johnnydoesai; 08-03-17 at 08:04 PM.
    08-03-17 03:46 AM
    I get this message as well and I have a genuine 64gb card SanDisk Extreme purchased in retail packaging. I moved the card from Q10 so don't want to reformat in the Keyone. The card always seems to work.
    08-04-17 05:31 PM
    after countless trials and errors, I can confirm that it's NOT the cards (and stop wasting money and buy new cards !!). It's very likely a firmware issue
    08-04-17 11:40 PM
    You guys can also try installing this, before formatting your SD cards in device - https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ackberry.exfat
    This worked for me!
    08-05-17 01:36 PM
    This worked for me!
    Well it popped up again! Sigh.

Guess mobile and SD just isn't that solid.
    08-06-17 07:23 PM
    I have tried different SD cards and MicrosoftExFat download but no change, still receiving the SD card error messages
    08-11-17 10:22 PM
    back for me as well after 2 clean weeks of no errors.
    08-12-17 06:45 AM
    Any chance this is OS related too? I'm at AAL093

At least I haven't had any data loss, so far.
    08-12-17 07:58 AM
    Nearly 300 posts and numerous bug reports....still no solution or comments from Blackberry Mobile.....Blackberry is truly over...
    kbz1960 likes this.
    08-12-17 05:45 PM
    From post 290. I'm over 13 days now no errors. I'm considering it fixed. Everything works even Android Pay. Just get the proper NON NFC SIM card. BlackBerry does not like the NFC SIMs.
    08-13-17 03:09 AM
321 ... 10111213