I cannot figure out how to attach a document to my calendar entries. My husband is able to do so on his Samsung Galaxy 4 android phone by selecting the paperclip while a calendar entry is open.

I have a BlackBerry Keyone which is running Android 7.1.1. I am using the calendar software that came with the phone which is simply called Calendar version 1.5.3.13098. To recreate the issue: Select the Calendar icon from home screen. Select plus sign >Calendar icon. There is no paperclip. This would be helpful because when there is an event, I could just take a picture of the flyer and attach it to my calendar invite saving me time from entering all the details in the calendar invite. Thank you in advance for your help!
    06-29-17 03:52 PM
    The Calendar app on the KEYone is not the same as the Calendar app on your husbands Samsung. The BlackBerry built Calendar app does not supply this option. You may wish to consider downloading a third-party Calendar app from the Google Play Store which would allow for this such as the Google Calendar. Is your husband using the built in Samsung one? If not, maybe you can download whatever it is that he is using.
    06-29-17 05:42 PM
    Thank you for the fast response, Bla1ze! I ended up taking your advice and downloading another calendar app.
    06-30-17 09:58 PM