As in the title. The BlackBerry Spell Checker underlines many correct words in my native language and I'm done with it after less than 3 weeks. It doesn't even seem to learn the words I use, even though it should (based on my settings). How can I use the Google spell checker on my KEYone?
    12-04-17 11:48 AM
    I'm not sure if this translates to the KEYone, but check your Language and Input settings and see if there's a Spelling correction option. On this S8 there's the option for Samsung spell check (stock) and Google spell check (either stock or included with Gboard).
    12-04-17 11:56 AM
    I'm not sure if this translates to the KEYone, but check your Language and Input settings and see if there's a Spelling correction option. On this S8 there's the option for Samsung spell check (stock) and Google spell check (either stock or included with Gboard).
    I can choose Google spell check after installing Gboard, but it doesn't work, no words are being underlined, even the ones intentionally misspelled.
    12-04-17 12:00 PM
    Oh, it does work indeed, just not in every app apparently. That's weird, but I can accept that. Thank you for your advice!
    12-04-17 05:25 PM