Any ideas how to get a home button to show up at the top of the the Chrome browser? I've always been able to figure out how to do it on my previous android phones, but I'm not sure how to do it on a keyone. Any suggestions?
    11-12-17 08:21 AM
    Not sure what you're talking about. My home button in Chrome is always showing on the left.
    11-12-17 08:45 AM
    Any ideas how to get a home button to show up at the top of the the Chrome browser? I've always been able to figure out how to do it on my previous android phones, but I'm not sure how to do it on a keyone. Any suggestions?
    I have the same issue with Chrome on my CDMA Keyone
    Attached Thumbnails Home button on chrome?-5113.jpg  
    11-12-17 06:18 PM
    I have the same issue with Chrome on my CDMA Keyone
    How do you have the website text box down not on the top?
    11-12-17 09:28 PM
    11-12-17 09:34 PM
    Once you've done this (above)...

Swipe up from the top of the address bar to expose Home, Bookmarks and History.

Home button on chrome?-inkedscreenshot_20171112-223740_li.jpg
    1122334455667788 likes this.
    11-12-17 09:48 PM
    Well, that explains that. If you're modifying flags in Chrome things are going to change, naturally.
    11-13-17 05:34 PM
    Well, that explains that. If you're modifying flags in Chrome things are going to change, naturally.
    Actually I didn't have the home icon before I messed with Chrome flags. I only learned about flags trying to figure out how to get the home icon to show up.
    11-13-17 10:15 PM
    Do you have The homepage in your options?
    tap the 3 dots --> settings
    Attached Thumbnails Home button on chrome?-21484.jpg  
    11-14-17 08:35 AM
    I have another question for you... when you got your keyone... did you import settings from another device?

if so, did you do a full restore or pick and choose..

the one thing you would not want to import is the google chrome data settings
    11-14-17 08:53 AM
    I do not have that option in my Chrome settings for Homepage. I did a BlackBerry Content Transfer from my Z30 and I don't remember doing a pick and choose.
    11-14-17 06:37 PM
    okay, i'm not sure what to do here on that.
    when I did a content transfer from my Q10 to my DTEK50 I decided to start up my dtek50 first and used google chrome and transfer content after... but because I was using google services already... I didn't need to do the transfer after all... because every time I saved a contact - - would save it to my gmail account (sync's)

take a risk???
    take some screenshots of your device as is now, how you have your icons layed out take pics of your settings

stuff above "said" screenshots onto an sd card...
    perform a device factory reset

when starting up, tell the device it is a fresh install.
    in other words, don't import previous settings yet.

open chrome, go to settings and see if you get your homepage option back...
    if so, THEN set it to https://www.google.ca. or .com if you want... exit chrome (hit the square button) after you saved the new home page... open up chrome again to make sure it works

once you've done this, then go ahead and add your google stuff, I think you just need to open any google app to start adding it
    keep using chrome after the sign on, as your account will recognize that your current browser is the most up-to-date... home page should stick
    11-15-17 05:41 AM
    okay, i'm not sure what to do here on that.
    when I did a content transfer from my Q10 to my DTEK50 I decided to start up my dtek50 first and used google chrome and transfer content after... but because I was using google services already... I didn't need to do the transfer after all... because every time I saved a contact - - would save it to my gmail account (sync's)

take a risk???
    take some screenshots of your device as is now, how you have your icons layed out take pics of your settings

stuff above "said" screenshots onto an sd card...
    perform a device factory reset

when starting up, tell the device it is a fresh install.
    in other words, don't import previous settings yet.

open chrome, go to settings and see if you get your homepage option back...
    if so, THEN set it to https://www.google.ca. or .com if you want... exit chrome (hit the square button) after you saved the new home page... open up chrome again to make sure it works

once you've done this, then go ahead and add your google stuff, I think you just need to open any google app to start adding it
    keep using chrome after the sign on, as your account will recognize that your current browser is the most up-to-date... home page should stick
    Thanks for your advice. I will have to try that. Might be doing a factory reset due to another issue with my SIM card starting to not be recognized after month of no issues.
    11-17-17 03:14 PM
    Thanks for your advice. I will have to try that. Might be doing a factory reset due to another issue with my SIM card starting to not be recognized after month of no issues.
    Let me know if you succeed please!
    11-18-17 12:32 PM