Hi team, not sure when it happened, I no longer see the green status bar when I charge my KEYᴼᴺᴱ.

Really like that feature. Can anyone help where can I activate the lines back?
    09-18-17 06:17 PM
    Hi team, not sure when it happened, I no longer see the green status bar when I charge my KEYᴼᴺᴱ.

Really like that feature. Can anyone help where can I activate the lines back?
    Go into settings then display and make sure "show battery status on edge" is turned on. It should be right above the productivity Tab option.
    09-18-17 07:01 PM
    thank you so much!!
    09-18-17 07:08 PM
    Go into settings then display and make sure "show battery status on edge" is turned on. It should be right above the productivity Tab option.
    On top of that, the green charging bar will only visible if you are in bright light..if you are in a dimly lit room, it won't show.. It's based on the ambient light sensor. Try it, charge your phone (do it in a room, at night) with your lights turned on. You will see the green charging bar at the edge. Now turn your lights off, the green bar will no longer be visible.
    09-18-17 10:59 PM