Morning all, Initially, a friend trying to reach me from outside the country was getting automatic voicemail, even though i deactivated voicemail completely. I thought it was a carrier problem. Turns out not and still no answer. Carrier says my Keyone is configured correctly but they are baffled. I can only not receive international TEXTS, but calls come in fine. However, Whatsapp code verification does not work and I have to wait 2 days (Yes 2 days) between attempts now. Viber also not sending auto confirm message. I am getting local calls, Internet is connected and working so a real mystery. I have tried the following ;

1. Factory Reset
    2. Uninstalled and reinstalled all key apps
    3. Reset APN settings and checked them with provider
    4. App Permission settings - Phone, SMS, location, special access etc, Additional Settings all allowed.

I have run out of idea, no luck from carrier, so in the last chance saloon with my friends in Crackberry........................I need whatsapp for work so any ideas would be welcome!!!!! Thanks
    08-30-17 01:10 AM
    What about asking your carrier for a new SIM? There's a history of odd network problems being solved with a SIM swap.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-30-17 01:35 AM