Hi,

I finally succumbed to the inevitable at the weekend and moved on from BB10 to Android with a KeyONE.

Off topic, Android is every bit as horrible as I'd imagined.

On topic, I managed to add my MS exchange account to the BlackBerry Hub and it seems to be synching up emails OK but it is not synching my calendar or contacts. In fact, when I go into the contacts app the account isn't even listed. What am I doing wrong?

Lee.
    10-02-17 01:46 AM
    Have you checked the advance settings to make sure you toggled syncing of the contacts and calendar?
    cornishlee likes this.
    10-02-17 11:17 AM
    Thanks for this, I'd hoped it might have fixed it. The boxes were not checked (took me a while to find them and I don't understand why they're not checked by default) but, more than twelve hours later, and after the 'phone powered down and had to be restarted, they're still not synching.
    10-03-17 12:57 AM
    So, I've done a lot of searching around the web and I've now done the following, several times:

I've cleared the stored data of both the calendar and contacts apps.

I've turned data sync for contacts and calendar off and on.

I've checked and unchecked to filer sync permissions for my exchange account in BlackBerry Hub... and asked it to refresh... and asked it to 'sync all'.

I've uninstalled and 'updated' Calendar and Contacts in the Google Play store.

I'm still in the situation where neither of them (or things like tasks and notes, for that matter) are synching - just my emails. One thing I have noticed is that me exchange account is not even appearing in the list of available accounts in those other apps.
    10-03-17 07:13 AM
    Finally solved the issue and leaving it here in case it helps anyone else.

The email address was set up automatically and it would appear that it didn't register as an MS exchange account, so didn't synch up contacts, calendar, tasks, etc. despite all the appropriate boxes being checked. Deleting the account and then setting it up again - manually - has resolved the issues.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-05-17 12:58 PM
    See picture below.
    why does Exchange mailbox request having the ability to: erase all emails, set password rules, monitor screen unlocks,
    lock the screen, disable cameras, etc???
    I'm afraid to click "okay"
    Anyone say okay to this and does it really allow for the server to control ALL those features?

Exchange account not appearing in contacts?-bb.jpg
    10-13-17 01:26 PM