I've been using a KeyOne with Rogers since early June. A small annoying glitch with the font when sending emails. The default font on the Keyone appears to be Calibri. The font randomly changes for some of the emails I've sent. On the KeyOne's sent folder for my email account, the font still appears to be Calibri. however in the recipient's Inbox, the same email will partially appear with a totally different font. By partially I mean, some words appear with the Calibri font, others with the Arial font and others with the Times Roman font.

Is anyone experiencing this? Can anyone provide some help?
    07-11-17 02:44 PM
    I've been using a KeyOne with Rogers since early June. A small annoying glitch with the font when sending emails. The default font on the Keyone appears to be Calibri. The font randomly changes for some of the emails I've sent. On the KeyOne's sent folder for my email account, the font still appears to be Calibri. however in the recipient's Inbox, the same email will partially appear with a totally different font. By partially I mean, some words appear with the Calibri font, others with the Arial font and others with the Times Roman font.

Is anyone experiencing this? Can anyone provide some help?
    So if you compose an email from your KeyOne, different lines in the same paragraph have different fonts on the recipient's end?

I know that in the back and forth communication of emails, if the person is using, let's say Outlook on their PC and replies to the email using Times New Romans or whatever, it will appear as such on the mobile device. When you respond, your email will use the same font it was using before, but the email you're responding to stays with the font it was originally composed in (or close to it).
    07-11-17 06:12 PM
    So if you compose an email from your KeyOne, different lines in the same paragraph have different fonts on the recipient's end?

I know that in the back and forth communication of emails, if the person is using, let's say Outlook on their PC and replies to the email using Times New Romans or whatever, it will appear as such on the mobile device. When you respond, your email will use the same font it was using before, but the email you're responding to stays with the font it was originally composed in (or close to it).

Correct different lines have a different font. Words within a same line sometimes have a different font. The fonts on the recipient's end vary from calibri,arial,times roman. The recipient has not yet responded to the email. That is how it was received.
    07-11-17 06:20 PM
    Correct different lines have a different font. Words within a same line sometimes have a different font. The fonts on the recipient's end vary from calibri,arial,times roman. The recipient has not yet responded to the email. That is how it was received.
    Okay, I understand what you're saying. That is weird. I haven't seen that myself. Does it happen to everyone you send a message to, or is it one particular individual? Also, does it ever appear that way in your own Sent box?

In the Hub, open your email account.
    Tap the three lines in the top left corner (burger menu)
    Drop down the little arrow for your email account that is just to its right
    Select the Sent folder
    Then open one of those emails up and see if the font appears crazy?

If you have other devices that receive emails, maybe you can test with yourself and let us know?

Thanks.
    07-11-17 06:44 PM