I can no longer hear calls through the earpiece on my K1. Bluetooth works fine.

For a while the volume was really diminished, but now it doesn't work at all.

Anything that might have accidentally gotten toggled off in settings?

Thanks for the help!
    12-27-17 08:31 PM
    It is a defect. Send in for repair... you'll likely get a new phone
    12-27-17 10:02 PM

Thanks for the help!
    Find a copy of Blackberry Virtual Expert and run the tests. Plug in a pair of headphones and remove - do it 3 or 4 times in case it is stuck in the wrong mode.

As suggested, follow up for warranty.
    12-27-17 11:36 PM
    It is a defect. Send in for repair... you'll likely get a new phone
    Is this a known issue with K1s?
    12-27-17 11:49 PM
    Seems to be. It took me a while to notice because I use Bluetooth most of the time.
    12-28-17 05:37 AM
    Seems to be. It took me a while to notice because I use Bluetooth most of the time.
    When people switch to a new phone, do they just jump back on their old phone? I've become dependent on my android apps that my PP can't run...
    12-30-17 10:52 PM
    When people switch to a new phone, do they just jump back on their old phone? I've become dependent on my android apps that my PP can't run...
    I bought a Samsung GS6 to have around as a spare.
    12-31-17 05:55 AM
    My phone's earpiece has gone down 4 times since Sept. Somehow it has repaired itself the last 3 but it's been down now for 10 days. Hard to run a business when you can't have private conversations. Bb service was a total waste of time. They don't back up their products. They want to sell me a new keyone. Once bitten twice shy. Then they said send it in for repair, what am I supposed to use while they "repair" my phone. There is a reason I bought this phone. Kicking myself for not checking out this forum first. Would've stayed away. This new direction this company has taken will only serve to cut their sales further to the point where the company ceases to exist. Investors beware. I learner my lesson. Never again
    01-06-18 06:03 AM
    My phone's earpiece has gone down 4 times since Sept. Somehow it has repaired itself the last 3 but it's been down now for 10 days. Hard to run a business when you can't have private conversations. Bb service was a total waste of time. They don't back up their products. They want to sell me a new keyone. Once bitten twice shy. Then they said send it in for repair, what am I supposed to use while they "repair" my phone. There is a reason I bought this phone. Kicking myself for not checking out this forum first. Would've stayed away. This new direction this company has taken will only serve to cut their sales further to the point where the company ceases to exist. Investors beware. I learner my lesson. Never again
    So, what are you going to replace it with? I'm considering a Note.
    01-06-18 05:57 PM

Thanks for the help!

I'm going through the same problem with my key2 I've being using it for 3months. I can't hear from the earpiece. Can someone help me please? How do I fix this problem?
    05-15-19 06:01 PM
    I sent my KeyONE in for the ear piece repair back in November of 2018. It took about 6 months to get it all straightened out because they goofed up the Motherboard with the first repair. They sent it back with a different Motherboard, that wasn't compatible with my Carrier. They did finally straighten it out, with a lot of patience on my part, & a little arguing. The Call Center was great... but the Techs in Repair goofed it up. Not happy overall.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-19 05:48 PM