I have duplicate sent mails appearing in my Android Hub on KeyONE for one of my IMAP email accounts. I have seen this problem around the web, which has been solvable by "unchecking" the option to save sent mails in folder for old email clients where this wasn't the default.

I use Zoho for a few email accounts on the KeyONE, but only one has this behavior. When I send a mail from the Zoho Mail site or from my desktop email client (Thunderbird), the duplicate email does not appear. This only happens when I use my KeyONE (and again, oddly, it only happens for one of the few Zoho accounts I have on the device). I cannot find an option in the Hub which can modify this behavior.

I've tried removing the email account from the Hub and tried adding it again, but that does not solve it. I prefer IMAP over POP, so I'd like to stick with that. I've already unchecked the "save sent mail" option in Zoho Mail and Thunderbird, and while it fixes those clients, it doesn't fix the KeyONE Hub mail client.

Help please.
    02-11-18 06:49 PM
    Hub>Settings>General Settings>Show Sent Email.. uncheck that. Give it a shot.
    02-13-18 02:38 PM
    Hub>Settings>General Settings>Show Sent Email.. uncheck that. Give it a shot.
    No, that option only makes the sent items visible/invisible in the Hub. There are still duplicated sent items in the sent folder.
    02-14-18 01:49 PM