Hey guys - It seems like since the last update for my KEYone my work email is no longer showing up on my home screen. I can access it through the HUB, but when I tap the "Create home screen shortcut" button it says that the shortcut has been created even though nothing actually show up. Anyone else dealing with this? Thanks in advance.
    12-14-17 09:23 PM
    Like yourself, I went through the exercise, and nothing appeared. I removed a number of apps thinking the system needed room. Wrong. Then I went into "shortcuts" and found two icons under the HUB section, one for each of my email accounts. When I long pressed on one of the icons the system took me (opened) to my home screen, and I was able to drop the icon. I had space, so it was not a problem. Not sure what would happen if I didn't have space. This is a "workaround" if you want that shortcut on your home screen. I also found that if I long pressed on the Hub icon, a window opens showing my two email accounts allowing my to select the one I want to view rather than showing me "everything" in the Hub. Not sure if this functionality was always there or is new with the update to AAR846 which landed this morning.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-14-17 10:17 PM
    Like yourself, I went through the exercise, and nothing appeared. I removed a number of apps thinking the system needed room. Wrong. Then I went into "shortcuts" and found two icons under the HUB section, one for each of my email accounts. When I long pressed on one of the icons the system took me (opened) to my home screen, and I was able to drop the icon. I had space, so it was not a problem. Not sure what would happen if I didn't have space. This is a "workaround" if you want that shortcut on your home screen. I also found that if I long pressed on the Hub icon, a window opens showing my two email accounts allowing my to select the one I want to view rather than showing me "everything" in the Hub. Not sure if this functionality was always there or is new with the update to AAR846 which landed this morning.
    Space on your home screen? You can have multiple screen. Space is not an issue.
    12-14-17 11:05 PM
    Yes, there are multiple screens but I was only referring to the fact that you were trying to place this shortcut on the "home" screen. Like yourself, I was not able to get the shortcut on my "home" screen. My workaround was to grab it from the "shortcuts" screen and manually place it on my "home" screen. As I mentioned earlier, I don't recall seeing these shortcuts before I updated to AAR846.
    12-15-17 06:32 AM
    Yes, there are multiple screens but I was only referring to the fact that you were trying to place this shortcut on the "home" screen. Like yourself, I was not able to get the shortcut on my "home" screen. My workaround was to grab it from the "shortcuts" screen and manually place it on my "home" screen. As I mentioned earlier, I don't recall seeing these shortcuts before I updated to AAR846.
    Ah I see what you mean. You thought maybe it wasn't adding it if there was no space on the main home screen?
    12-15-17 06:44 AM
    Right. Another person in the office just got a Motion. Must check with him to see if he can place a shortcut in the home screen. However I won't see him for two weeks so I will not be able to post a quick response.
    12-15-17 12:20 PM
    I just did a factory reset, last night, because the email account home screen shortcut was reported added when I selected that from the settings menu but was not. Upshot is I lost the two account shortcuts I had and no shortcut gets added, now.

There's another thread where it seems this is might be a brand new general problem: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...creen-1131209/

I am on KEYone BBB100-1 PRD-63116-001
    Last edited by rolfep; 12-22-17 at 08:01 AM. Reason: add device info
    12-22-17 07:56 AM
    I just did a factory reset, last night, because the email account home screen shortcut was reported added when I selected that from the settings menu but was not. Upshot is I lost the two account shortcuts I had and no shortcut gets added, now.

There's another thread where it seems this is might be a brand new general problem: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...creen-1131209/

I am on KEYone BBB100-1 PRD-63116-001
    If you go to your "shortcuts" screen, are there shortcuts for your two email accounts in there? I ask because I do for my two email accounts BUT they are under the main category of HUB so if you do not use the Hub, they may not display. Just a thought.
    12-22-17 08:10 AM
    If you go to your "shortcuts" screen, are there shortcuts for your two email accounts in there? I ask because I do for my two email accounts BUT they are under the main category of HUB so if you do not use the Hub, they may not display. Just a thought.
    First, I am using Hub and Hub+ Services. That there are two things with the same name and apparently overlapping settings is one problem.

I don't know what you mean by "shortcuts screen".
    12-22-17 08:14 AM
    Hope I don't cross-post you! In the six-dot button, aka "app drawer" just above the home button bottom of screen, I see a SHORTCUTS tab and I see the three email accounts under Hub, there. They can also be accessed by long-pressing the Hub icon on home screen. If you read through the other thread, you'll see how these differ in that the spark shows up on all icons when one account has new mail. The appearance is also different, with a small, secondary envelope at lower right of the icon but the spark not working like before is the important distinction.
    12-22-17 08:20 AM
    First, I am using Hub and Hub+ Services. That there are two things with the same name and apparently overlapping settings is one problem.

I don't know what you mean by "shortcuts screen".
    There may be several ways to get there, but here's how I get to it

Long press on any screen, that will display a screen with a number if icons at the bottom... wallpaper, widgets, icons, settings. Press " widgets"...that will display the different widgets, but at top of the screen you will see (should see) apps, widgets, shortcuts....select shortcuts...see if you see your email shortcuts in there under the main category of HUB. I would display screen shots if I knew how....lol
    12-22-17 08:34 AM
    There may be several ways to get there, but here's how I get to it

Long press on any screen, that will display a screen with a number if icons at the bottom... wallpaper, widgets, icons, settings. Press " widgets"...that will display the different widgets, but at top of the screen you will see (should see) apps, widgets, shortcuts....select shortcuts...see if you see your email shortcuts in there under the main category of HUB. I would display screen shots if I knew how....lol
    In the post before this, I describe looking at this same settings in the app drawer.
    12-22-17 09:07 AM
    Right, I realized that after reading your post again. Chances are that you may already have discovered this also, but if you long press one of the email icons in there, it will be placed on your home screen.
    12-22-17 09:15 AM
    if you long press one of the email icons in there, it will be placed on your home screen.

If you read through the other thread, you'll see how these differ in that the spark shows up on all icons when one account has new mail.
    12-22-17 09:42 AM
    Potential workaround for the issues I was reporting: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb.../#post13101900
    12-26-17 07:28 PM