I selected "Any Wi-Fi connection" by mistake when selecting a Wi-Fi network for the Home Profile. How do I unselect "Any Wi-Fi connection"?

I know I can disable the Home Profile. But that locks me out of using the Home Profile, which I still want to do, and select a specific Wi-Fi connection.

On a similar note, how do I maintain the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection list in the Home and Car Profiles? There doesn't seem to be an option to unselect prior selections.

Thanks.
    03-12-18 12:22 PM
    I selected "Any Wi-Fi connection" by mistake when selecting a Wi-Fi network for the Home Profile. How do I unselect "Any Wi-Fi connection"?

I know I can disable the Home Profile. But that locks me out of using the Home Profile, which I still want to do, and select a specific Wi-Fi connection.

On a similar note, how do I maintain the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connection list in the Home and Car Profiles? There doesn't seem to be an option to unselect prior selections.

Thanks.
    I haven't used these features yet, but what happens if you go to
    Settings --> Convenience Key
    Select the profile you want to edit and either hit the cog at the bottom right of the screen or the dot in the upper left corner of the screen?
    Are you able to edit the existing network or add a new one?

stab in the dark
    03-13-18 01:49 PM
    Yes, I did and that's how I ended up clicking on the "Any Wi-Fi connection" option. When I click on the cog, the only option available is "Add connection". I also tried long pressing the existing connection and long press then swipe up/down/left and right. None worked.

Would have thought that having the option to add a connection, there would be an option to delete what I've added. Looks like nobody thought of that possibility. The least they could have done was clear the selections if you turn off/disable the profile. They provided a way to clear/delete the shortcuts but not the connections.
    03-13-18 10:01 PM

Thanks.
    Same problem here! does some one have a solution (without wipe out the device xD)
    06-12-18 11:33 AM