Hi Folks,

Taking a second crack at sorting this out with better information and pictures.

My phone seems to want to keep creating duplicates of these contacts:

Client Care Canada
    Client Care USA
    Client Care Int'l
    Direct Assistance
    TAXI

I keep deleting them and they reappear and multiply. I now have 15 instances of each. I delete them all, and they are back within days.

This is my BYOD work device, and it only has my one work Google account and email address.

I have only manually ever inputted 18 Local contacts in it stored on the device, not Google.

If you have a look at the attachments, note I went into the Contacts app, then clicked on the three bars to bring up the screen showing I have 82 contacts, but only 18 local contacts.

Then I clicked on Duplicates and note they all show "SIM" below them. I can scroll down that screen and see all the duplicates of the five shown in the list above, all showing check marks and a trash can and a Dismiss and Link button below each section.

Not sure what to do next to make these go away permanently. I've tried the Dismiss button ( not sure what the function of that is ). Also not sure what the Link button does.

Anyone have any idea what could be going on here and how to make these contacts and their duplicate offspring go away forever?

Thanks again,
    Attached Thumbnails Contacts Duplicating Client Care Canada, Int'l, USA, Direct Assistance and TAXI related to SIM-screenshot_20180209-110201.jpg   Contacts Duplicating Client Care Canada, Int'l, USA, Direct Assistance and TAXI related to SIM-screenshot_20180209-110246.jpg   Contacts Duplicating Client Care Canada, Int'l, USA, Direct Assistance and TAXI related to SIM-screenshot_20180209-110330.jpg  
    02-09-18 01:22 PM
    Use MyPhoneExplorer to delete all the contacts from your SIM Card, see if that stops them from propagating.
    02-09-18 03:07 PM
    Exact same symptoms and issue here, I'm up to 122 instances of each, my contacts app can barely run to delete them all. I've tried MULTIPLE apps and programs but they all find NO contacts on my SIM.
    02-13-18 02:04 PM
    Same problem, several hundred of them populated my contacts, and this transferred to my vehicle as well using up all the space arg,, had a breakthrough though,,
    On the Keyone I removed FB Messenger from connection to, and sync with, contacts in Contacts settings, rebooted the phone, and the phone side is back to normal. Now to manually clean out the truck contacts,,cheers.
    02-14-18 12:07 PM
    Same exact problem. And, search function in BB Contacts app doesn't always work - finds no results for legitimate entries; contacts definitely there, and same search works in Phone app. Anyone having this second problem? Related?
    02-19-18 09:37 AM
    I don't see FB Messenger connection in Contacts settings. Please elaborate.
    02-19-18 09:39 AM
    I am having the same problem with my Keyone, taxi, directory assistance and technical support # just keep duplicating. Only way to get rid of them is to re start the phone and then eventually it just happens again......has anyone found a solution that works ?
    02-21-18 10:04 AM
    Same exact problem. And, search function in BB Contacts app doesn't always work - finds no results for legitimate entries; contacts definitely there, and same search works in Phone app. Anyone having this second problem? Related?
    Having this same problem when I search for contacts from the phone calling search and in contacts. Entries I know are there, do not show up in search, but scroll down and there they are. Very annoying.
    02-25-18 03:23 PM
    same... seemed it began after the update...
    02-25-18 06:14 PM
    02-25-18 08:48 PM