Hello,

anybody know how to change time zone for a specific calendar entry? The time zone text is grey and not clickable when entering events.
    09-04-17 07:36 AM
    Hello,

anybody know how to change time zone for a specific calendar entry? The time zone text is grey and not clickable when entering events.
    I just experimented. I entered an appt at 1pm (Seattle time). It also would not let me change the timezone but just under that was a Preview Time Zone and it asked for Country. I selected Spain (it gave me two choices - not sure if I picked a day near the time change). So that when viewed it shows the time of that appt in Spanish time. So, you might have to fiddle with the initial time if you want the foreign appt at some specified time. But this way, I would know if I were calling someone over there, what time it was.

Hopefully, someone will have more info on this subject. But I guess how you set the time depends on whether you want it going off at a specific time THERE when THERE, or if you just want to know the time there while you are still HERE! If any of that makes sense.
    09-04-17 12:52 PM
    basically I would like to enter events for a seminar abroad. Would be very convenient if I could enter the events at the time they happen at the location. Outlook calendar let's you do that, also BB10 I think.
    09-04-17 01:51 PM
    ever find out about this?
    04-17-19 03:03 PM
    just make a separate calendar temporarily and put'em in that set to desired timezone... maybe?
    04-19-19 03:38 PM
    How do I change the time zone from other country's to south africa
    01-15-21 02:40 AM