well, suddenly yesterday my keyone has had problems authenticating email account. Now no email or calendars will sync and keep getting notification from BB hub + services " Account your account [email protected] can't be authenticated.
    When I try to reenter info and no access now.
    07-04-17 08:30 AM
    Yahoo perhaps?
    07-04-17 08:50 AM
    well, suddenly yesterday my keyone has had problems authenticating email account. Now no email or calendars will sync and keep getting notification from BB hub + services " Account your account [email protected] can't be authenticated.
    When I try to reenter info and no access now.
    In should state this is using office 365.
    07-04-17 10:02 AM
    In should state this is using office 365.
    Title changed
    07-04-17 10:31 AM
    SO,
    as mentioned things WERE working fine up until yesterday afternoon. everything was syncing fine when bb hub + services started sending notification that accounts could not be authenticated. I'm unsure if any update may have caused this to occur?
    I have since deleted all accounts and added them back in. I have 1 main account and 5 shared and this is where the problem is now. setting up the main account is fine, no problem. BUT, the shared box is the issue. When you enter all the settings in and the login which is same as main acct. for office 365 the a notification pops up to tell you it's a duplicate login and sends you back to edit settings and unable to proceed. It looks like there may have been some changes made and prompted this to occur for bb ?

SO, I have since had to switch to the OWA (outlook for android) app ....blah !!!
    At least i can now have access to my multiple calendars and emails but really need to find a fix for the hub with shared mailbox .

Any suggestions?
    07-04-17 02:12 PM
    Same here. All of a sudden a couple hours ago I couldn't sign in to Outlook or Onedrive. Error says something about not finding a WiFi and not being connected to Internet. But all other apps on K1 work just fine. Also my Outlook and Onedrive work fine on my other Windows 10 and Remix devices. I changed passwords, power cycled K1 as well as router, uninstalled and reinstalled from Play Store as well as ApkMirror, cleared caches, checked CAs.

Looks like something arising from K1.

Can anyone else can try logging in to Outlook and Onedrive?
    07-05-17 12:17 AM
    BTW, I also use Office 365.
    07-05-17 12:19 AM
    No problem accessing either Microsoft Exchange email through the hub, nor OneDrive through my file manager.
    07-05-17 12:24 AM
    No problem accessing either Microsoft Exchange email through the hub, nor OneDrive through my file manager.
    Can you log out and then in to Onedrive?
    07-05-17 12:25 AM
    WTF ... now Outlook app works but Onedrive still hosed - see photo. This looks like a BB or Android error message, not Onedrive.
    07-05-17 01:24 AM
    Can you log out and then in to Onedrive?
    Yes, using MiXplorer. Installing OneDrive would be redundant for me. Sounds like the Microsoft apps are the problem.
    07-05-17 06:27 AM
    I have a problem with configuring yahoo account in the hub. I have entered all the correct credentials and also have checked the settings with my classic - but I still cannot configure it. Any ideas/ suggestions? Ultimately I have started using the yahoo app. But would prefer using the hub.
    07-05-17 06:38 AM
    I have a problem with configuring yahoo account in the hub. I have entered all the correct credentials and also have checked the settings with my classic - but I still cannot configure it. Any ideas/ suggestions? Ultimately I have started using the yahoo app. But would prefer using the hub.
    Its actually a great deal easier than all the above and is actually a result of Yahoo Email's security structure. This is posted somewhere else but I couldnt fin dit so pologies to whoever posted first.

Go to your Yahoo email account
    Click on the "gear"
    Go to Account Info
    Then Account Security
    Then "Allow apps that use less secure sign-in" you will see this "Some non-Yahoo apps and devices use less secure sign-in technology, which could leave your account vulnerable. You can turn off access (which we recommend) or choose to use them despite the risks."
    Change the setting to "allow access"
    Go back to yoru Priv an Yahoo should work perfectly

Apparently you can put this setting back to "Do not allow access" once the Priv is connected but Ive left mine as "allow"
    Meanwhile, back on topic...
    07-05-17 06:47 AM
    Thank you!! Will try it and get back!
    07-05-17 06:55 AM
    I have a similar issue, but only when MFA is enabled on my O365 account. Once that is enabled, I stop receiving mail on any device (PRIV or KEYOne) and I am prompted for authentication again, but cannot authenticate. Apparently this is an issue with the HUB, and has been escalated to Microsoft.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-05-17 07:02 AM
    I have a similar issue, but only when MFA is enabled on my O365 account. Once that is enabled, I stop receiving mail on any device (PRIV or KEYOne) and I am prompted for authentication again, but cannot authenticate. Apparently this is an issue with the HUB, and has been escalated to Microsoft.
    Well, I haven't been able to install Onedrive for last two days. Authentication problem. MFA not enabled. Hub uninstalled.
    07-05-17 07:30 PM
    I'm still having the same authentication issue. Now that I have to use OWA (outlook Web app) my k1 is slow and lagging has anyone tried deleting the hub app (if possible) and re-installing?
    07-05-17 09:22 PM
    Also..... I was on the phone with MS tech for some time yesterday. Office 365 service is working fine so there is some issue with the hub on the K1. Went through all the settings then was relegated to the OWA app.
    07-05-17 09:24 PM
    I'm still having the same authentication issue. Now that I have to use OWA (outlook Web app) my k1 is slow and lagging has anyone tried deleting the hub app (if possible) and re-installing?
    Yes, I tried killing off Hub but makes no difference.
    07-05-17 10:52 PM
    I have tried dozens of ways to fix, too many to list. I've poured over Microsoft community forums and troubleshooter. Nothing fixes this.

Outlook app works fine, including contacts and calendar.

Every damn week it's something with this phone. I remain persuaded the June update has problems.

Onedrive installs but will not log in.
    07-05-17 10:58 PM
    Hhmm, I found a file icon on the bottom toolbar of the Outlook for Android app. Clicking on it took me to a file list page. On a whim, I jumped to the Add Account Outlook screen and there were two options: add email account and add storage account. Could it be?

I did the add storage option and it let me add a onedrive "account" . There were also other storage selections including for the 365 account.

Now I can access my Onedrive files using Outlook.

I'm afraid to even try using the Onedrive app, afraid it will screw up authentication again. Will leave well enough alone for now.
    07-06-17 03:05 AM
    I can sign into all MS/365 services fine it's only the hub and email creating the issue. Again MS suspects that they removed support for shared mailboxes but who know?!
    07-06-17 05:38 AM
    The Onedrive for Android app still will not login to my Onedrive files but the Outlook for Android app connects and shows files fine
    07-06-17 08:28 PM
    But now Excel won't start.
    07-06-17 10:27 PM
    I'm lost on how to fix this. Other threads are showing same issue as well with authentication.
    07-08-17 10:10 AM
46 12