I just got de BBB100-7 model. I use email accounts only in the HUB. I had no troubles setting each email account but then if I want to write an email it's just impossible to place the pointer inside the body of the email, I don't how to say that in english. I can type in teh "To" box, also in the CC and the Subject box, but there is no way I can type anything in the space where I should write the email (I call it the body of the email), the pointer/cursor just don't place there. Any ideas how to solve that????

A couple of things to consider:
    1) It only happens when trying to write NEW emails but it works fine when answering o resending an email.
    2) If I want to write an email, I get the problem I described above: no way to position the pointer in the body of the email. But then if I click options of the email, deactivate Format and then activate Format, voilaaaaa I CAN WRITE, what is going on????
    02-21-18 11:28 PM
    I just got de BBB100-7 model. I use email accounts only in the HUB. I had no troubles setting each email account but then if I want to write an email it's just impossible to place the pointer inside the body of the email, I don't how to say that in english. I can type in teh "To" box, also in the CC and the Subject box, but there is no way I can type anything in the space where I should write the email (I call it the body of the email), the pointer/cursor just don't place there. Any ideas how to solve that????

A couple of things to consider:
    1) It only happens when trying to write NEW emails but it works fine when answering o resending an email.
    2) If I want to write an email, I get the problem I described above: no way to position the pointer in the body of the email. But then if I click options of the email, deactivate Format and then activate Format, voilaaaaa I CAN WRITE, what is going on????
    I see you have asked the question in a few places and no reply as yet.

Have you tried the 32 Second Reboot? Press and HOLD the Power button for 32+ seconds and ignore the screen and any sounds or vibrations - just keep holdingand then let it reboot?

Another thing to try - clear the CACHE. Main Settings, Storage, Internal, then let the numbers settle and press CACHE. Clear it and reboot or restart.

You might try UNinstalling and REinstalling both the Hub and Hub+ Services and see if that helps.

You could also do a full wipe (after backup) and reload the OS - a pain but might be effective.

Good luck.
    02-22-18 01:57 PM
    I have this problem, I have discovered that after writing the 'subject' I have to use the 'enter' key to move to the content area of the email.

Bizarre how many issues are arising with the Keyone...... I think I may be selling mine shortly, BB10 caused me frustrations but the Keyone is getting out of hand.
    Uglyindian likes this.
    02-24-18 01:16 PM
    I have this problem, I have discovered that after writing the 'subject' I have to use the 'enter' key to move to the content area of the email.

Bizarre how many issues are arising with the Keyone...... I think I may be selling mine shortly, BB10 caused me frustrations but the Keyone is getting out of hand.
    LOL im hoping this is sarcasm.
    03-02-18 03:21 AM
    LOL im hoping this is sarcasm.
    .......why?

I have already sold it.

In my objective opinion, which I hope I am entitled to hold, the Keyone is not a BlackBerry, it is merely a Google Android clone with a keyboard and a BlackBerry badge. To me there is nothing BlackBerry about it. Again, in my most humble opinion slightly informed by using BlackBerry products since their early pagers, the Keyone displays none of the standards BlackBerry is known & loved for by committed BlackBerry Users, for one the build quality is dreadful, nothing works 'out of the box', the sound quality on calls and media is appalling compared to the Classic & PassPort......... I could go on... but really don't care.

The Keyone is a sheep in sheep's clothing, and I'm not a sheep, hence using BlackBerry for as long as it has been around.

So I will stick with my PassPort until it dies, maybe then there will be something else available that offers the philosophy, standards, ethics of what BlackBerry was known for.
    cyberdoggie likes this.
    03-03-18 02:01 PM