When I type a swear word in my Keyone, it auto corrects then when I fix it it asks me to save it. I save it everytime, but it never seems to save or work. It always changes **** to duck.

I've tried all the settings, rebooting etc.

This is my second keyone, and it doesn't seem to work on this one. On my first one it started to work as soon as I saved it.

Anyone have any ideas or experiencing the same?

I've added all the words to my personal dictionary etc - still doesn't seem to do anything.
    Last edited by Sohan Tanna; 06-22-17 at 10:25 AM.
    06-22-17 08:50 AM
    Under Language and Input, manually add the words that it doesn't like to your personal dictionary. That'll take care of it.
    JWW likes this.
    06-22-17 08:59 AM
    I recall there is setting allow offensive word in bb keyboard setting
    06-22-17 09:17 AM
    I recall there is setting allow offensive word in bb keyboard setting
    The BlackBerry keyboard doesn't recognize some of the more... creative swearing and will still try to autocorrect it.
    06-22-17 09:20 AM
    Just tried with my dtek50 to say duck with the f and it does ok. Guess I've never really felt the need to in a text other than wtf ;-)
    06-22-17 10:25 AM
    I've done that, but it doesn't seem to help at all.
    06-22-17 10:25 AM
    No problem here. I cuss like a sailor and have added each one to my dictionary. When I get the red line under a word that it doesn't like, I tap it and add.
    blueyestm and southlander like this.
    06-23-17 01:38 AM
    No problem here. I cuss like a sailor and have added each one to my dictionary. When I get the red line under a word that it doesn't like, I tap it and add.
    I've been adding them too, but it still auto corrects them. It worked on my previous Keyone, but the new one it doesn't seem to work despite saving.
    06-23-17 01:47 AM
    Hm? Maybe a keyboard settings issue like Uzi suggested? "Allow offensive words" ?
    06-23-17 01:51 AM
    Ah! Try this: weaken the Auto Correction. Cannot swear on Blackberry Keyone-screenshot_20170623-025257.png
    06-23-17 01:56 AM
    Stop cussing!
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-23-17 05:41 AM
    Hm? Maybe a keyboard settings issue like Uzi suggested? "Allow offensive words" ?
    I can't find that setting in my phone.

Everything worked on my previous phone, but doesn't seem to on this phone.
    06-23-17 05:41 AM
    I can't find that setting in my phone.

Everything worked on my previous phone, but doesn't seem to on this phone.
    Settings>Languages and inputs>Keyboard settings>click on BlackBerry Keyboard>Prediction and correction>Auto correction.

That's where it is. Weaken the Physical keyboard to "weak" and see if that helps.
    06-23-17 08:19 AM
    I had to teach my DTEK60 my favorite 7 words (which you can't say on Network TV); the KeyOne I reviewed had to be taught them as well. It wasn't very hard to do...
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    06-23-17 05:07 PM
    I had to teach my DTEK60 my favorite 7 words (which you can't say on Network TV); the KeyOne I reviewed had to be taught them as well. It wasn't very hard to do...
    Is that in reference to the old George Carlin bit?
    06-23-17 05:11 PM
    Indeed it is
    06-23-17 07:57 PM
    Au...to...corr...ect?? What is that??? ;-)
    nhatanh181 likes this.
    06-23-17 08:01 PM
    Any body seen the effen swear box about :-)
    06-24-17 12:33 AM
    Even in the weak status you're still gonna have to add your cuss words because I still find some of mine changed which irks me more lol.
    06-24-17 09:00 AM
    Settings>Languages and inputs>Keyboard settings>click on BlackBerry Keyboard>Prediction and correction>Auto correction.

That's where it is. Weaken the Physical keyboard to "weak" and see if that helps.
    Sohan, did this work?
    06-24-17 11:02 AM
    Sohan, did this work?
    The screen fell out of my phone (all working) but the glue seemed to have weekend in the hot weather. So the phone is going back unfortunately, and no way to get another one in thailand

Just as I got fully used to it, functionally. Very sad.
    07-04-17 04:51 AM
    The screen fell out of my phone (all working) but the glue seemed to have weekend in the hot weather. So the phone is going back unfortunately, and no way to get another one in thailand

Just as I got fully used to it, functionally. Very sad.
    Did you swear when it happened?? J/k
    07-04-17 05:42 AM
    When I type a swear word in my Keyone, it auto corrects then when I fix it it asks me to save it. I save it everytime, but it never seems to save or work. It always changes **** to duck.

I've tried all the settings, rebooting etc.

This is my second keyone, and it doesn't seem to work on this one. On my first one it started to work as soon as I saved it.

Anyone have any ideas or experiencing the same?

I've added all the words to my personal dictionary etc - still doesn't seem to do anything.
    First world problems.....
    07-04-17 08:12 AM
    To type or speak offensive words like ****:

Go to Settings
    Languages and input
    Keyboard settings
    Google voice typing
    Block offensive words (turn off)
    02-07-19 07:34 AM
    To type or speak offensive words like the f word - you can weaken auto correction or go to Languages and input < Keyboard settings < Google voice typing < Block offensive words (turn off)
    02-07-19 08:18 AM