Play store just says "downloading" or "pending download" for any app I try to update or install. It has been this way for over a week now. Used to work without a problem and I don't recall changing anything on the device since then. Downloads do work in the browser (chrome) for what it's worth.

Followed all the steps here to no avail. Even tried all of these steps individually with reboots in between as well. https://support.google.com/googlepla.../6241347?hl=en

Not sure what to do other than the dreaded factory reset. On AAL964 and have been since I bought the device.

Any ideas or help is appreciated!
    Last edited by mvsalvino; 08-01-17 at 07:34 PM.
    08-01-17 07:07 PM
    Have you tried deleting the play store and then re installing?

Posted via CB10
    08-01-17 07:48 PM
    Have you tried deleting the play store and then re installing?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, tried disabling which uninstalled updates. Then re-enable. Didn't work.

Interestingly it's looking like the download manager might be the culprit. In chrome I can download files, but trying to download a file from a different browser (Firefox, keyboard browser) does not work - similar behavior to what is happening in the play store.
    08-01-17 08:52 PM
    Yes, tried disabling which uninstalled updates. Then re-enable. Didn't work.

Interestingly it's looking like the download manager might be the culprit. In chrome I can download files, but trying to download a file from a different browser (Firefox, keyboard browser) does not work - similar behavior to what is happening in the play store.
    I am suffering from this now, and have 26 apps that want updating including my banking which doesn't work without the update.

I worked my way though the list in the link above, but no luck, and I can't find the download manager.

did you get a solution what did you do.
    09-25-18 01:27 PM
    I am suffering from this now, and have 26 apps that want updating including my banking which doesn't work without the update.

I worked my way though the list in the link above, but no luck, and I can't find the download manager.

did you get a solution what did you do.
    I was having this problem just yesterday. I did a hard reboot, and now it works fine. This is done by holding down the power button and volume-down for over 32 seconds even if it tries to turn on. I usually hold it a little longer just to be sure. Then turning it back on and allowing it to reboot.
    09-27-18 01:04 AM
    I managed to get most of the apps to update after I posted above, but then it stopped again. Up to 32 apps wanting updates by today and nothing I tried worked.

Tried your hard reboot and they have started again. This is my 3rd BB and I didn't have this problem with the other two (Bold and Classic). I am truly having a love hate relationship with Android. (this is not my first android device, I have a samsung tablet and hated it over my iPad). I miss my old BB, but glad I have access to better apps now.
    10-09-18 08:20 PM