Question, the December patch on sprint royally screwed my phone, I've done a reset and it updated back to it. Sprint hasn't pushed an update since February. The March patch just came through and didn't fix the issue. The phone is still locking while I'm using it (supposedly when the phone is switching from 4G to 3G) it is also resetting my background image to stock (I haven't had an image up for 24hrs since December ) If I do a factory reset, will it go back to the original os so I can bypass the December patch and go straight to March?
    04-17-18 07:17 AM
    Question, the December patch on sprint royally screwed my phone, I've done a reset and it updated back to it. Sprint hasn't pushed an update since February. The March patch just came through and didn't fix the issue. The phone is still locking while I'm using it (supposedly when the phone is switching from 4G to 3G) it is also resetting my background image to stock (I haven't had an image up for 24hrs since December ) If I do a factory reset, will it go back to the original os so I can bypass the December patch and go straight to March?
    A factory reset will just scrub your existing OS - which is what you need to do.
    04-17-18 08:59 AM