Day 4 of working through adjustments and getting used to my KeyOne. Just received a call (so rare with texts, BBM and WhatsApp but it was my mom who doesn't use these features). The phone features or call notification doesn't show up on the screen: I have to press the button on the left-hand side of the phone to wake it up and see who's called (which must be done quickly lest you miss the call). Any way to fix this? Thanks in advance for your help.
    01-01-18 08:50 AM
    Try double tapping the screen? That's a default or configurable way to lock/unlock but idk if this is what you need. Post your number and we'll help you test.
    01-01-18 09:19 AM
    Day 4 of working through adjustments and getting used to my KeyOne. Just received a call (so rare with texts, BBM and WhatsApp but it was my mom who doesn't use these features). The phone features or call notification doesn't show up on the screen: I have to press the button on the left-hand side of the phone to wake it up and see who's called (which must be done quickly lest you miss the call). Any way to fix this? Thanks in advance for your help.
    Can you be more specific about the call/answer problem? I just called my cell from my home phone and the phone is sitting charging and the call was identified with the RED/GREEN buttons to answer or reject. I did not have to do anything.
    rolfep likes this.
    01-01-18 10:14 AM
    Try double tapping the screen? That's a default or configurable way to lock/unlock but idk if this is what you need. Post your number and we'll help you test.
    Nice try ;-). Maybe the op has ' do not disturb ' active or another setting needs changing
    01-01-18 10:23 AM
    Nice try ;-). Maybe the op has ' do not disturb ' active or another setting needs changing
    Yeahna, I was serious about the double-tap part, as that's about as far into the android knowledge-base this newbie has got. Anybody with better advice is welcome to share it.
    01-01-18 10:27 AM
    Yeahna, I was serious about the double-tap part, as that's about as far into the android knowledge-base this newbie has got. Anybody with better advice is welcome to share it.
    I have the phone notifications set to override "do not disturb" but my phone is not set to "do not disturb" as the phone rang when the call came through. I will test it again by calling from my home phone (lol, thanks for the offer to post my number so you all can burn it up with calls).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
    FF22, falbo and rolfep like this.
    01-01-18 10:33 AM
    Could it be a setting in the sound and notification section. Here's a screenshot of my dtek50 settings for notifications Incoming call doesn't appear on screen when phone is asleep?-screenshot_20180101-200406.jpg
    Hope this helps.
    FF22 and chrissycee1975 like this.
    01-01-18 02:06 PM
    Could it be a setting in the sound and notification section. Here's a screenshot of my dtek50 settings for notifications Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180101-200406.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	432841
    Hope this helps.
    Thanks very much, will try to find this (some of these settings are different between my tablet and my KeyOne and your Dtek50 despite the fact that they all run on Android (very frustrating!), so it's taking me awhile to find things.
    01-02-18 07:06 AM
    Hi All, Any more leads to overcome this issue. It happens when Keyone is asleep mode and somebody calls me over whatsapp voice call. Please help
    03-29-19 01:14 AM
    Hi All, Any more leads to overcome this issue. It happens when Keyone is asleep mode and somebody calls me over whatsapp voice call. Please help
    Have you got the latest WhatsApp update?
    03-29-19 03:35 AM