Just started rockin' my Space Black AT&T KEYone 10 days ago, loving the app freedom and the speed but miss how easy BB10 was to use!!!
    Anyway, literally every few days the built-in Android Messages app fails to send pictures (MMS)! I thought it was only after allowing updates, two of which occurred in the last couple of weeks, because after I uninstalled all updates and then reinstalled the app, it started working again. But now, yet again a few days later, it's just failed to send again and I've not allowed any updates since last reinstalled. I've tried other messaging apps and they send pics, but frankly the built in Android Messages app is the nicest and straightforward interface. It's unacceptable for a built in app to keep failing. Help!!!
    10-18-17 03:30 PM
    These problems seem to be due to a recent contacts upgrade called piccolo release candidate from Google Android
    10-18-17 03:53 PM
    So are you saying I should uninstall any updates on Contacts by Blackberry app? That's the only contacts app. Thanks.
    10-18-17 04:15 PM
    Please reply if you feel you have a solution... I removed updates from Contacts as well and it didn't solve anything.
    10-18-17 05:29 PM
    It appears that no "SMS/MMS" app will actually send pics now... maybe bad SIM card?
    10-18-17 06:02 PM
    sounds like it's either a network issue or maybe simcard.
    10-20-17 12:13 PM
    Try turning off WiFi and relying on cellular data to send / receive MMS. I went to Android from BB10 and the wife from IOS to Android and we both had issues with MMS messaging through the stock messenger. Mine was last December, I think? I did some looking around at the time and found that there is some sort of Android-based issue with MMS messaging and WiFi.

So, try this.
    10-20-17 03:26 PM
    Have you tried textra sms it works well with blackberry hub.
    10-20-17 03:30 PM
    My wife & I had the same issues with Textra but it only would happen when we were on WiFi. It's only happened occasionally. So whenever it happens we just turn off WiFi and resend it seems to resolve it
    10-23-17 10:08 PM
    Thanks for the responses and ideas, it's happening no matter which app and also with WiFi turned off. Hopefully just a SIM card issue, will go get a new one soon.
    10-24-17 02:50 PM