I know the PEBBLE products are no longer supported but I was wondering if there are any forum members out there using a PEBBLE smartwatch and are you encountering sporadic bluetooth connections?
    06-21-17 04:12 PM
    I use my KEYone with a Pebble Classic daily.

Yes it disconnected a couple of times for no reason but it does that from time to time with ALL my Androids. Even non BlackBerry Androids. I would say it happened to me once or twice in about two weeks.
    06-21-17 05:16 PM
    Hello friend.. I'm glad I'm not the only one

I just posted something on this today as well. From what I found, it's the background pebble app that is closing which disconnects the watch. After a few minutes the watch will reconnect as the app opens itself up again in the background. This continues to happen all day long for me. For other background apps, they just close and don't come back unless I open them again- even if I turn battery optimization off. Confirmed this through two keyones.
    anon(870071) likes this.
    06-21-17 05:20 PM
    I have a Pebble Classic and a Pebble Time that I switch between. I can't say that I've experienced that with either. but I don't keep much running in the background so maybe Pebble doesn't get closed on mine
    06-22-17 11:39 AM
    Yes. Same here. I've done everything I can think of and can't fix it. I've tested my Nexus 4 with lineage os android 7.1.2 and my PRIV with marshmallow and neither of them have disconnect issues (pebble app persistent notification closures). If I had to guess I'd say the folks at BlackBerry have programmed some aggressive memory management that isn't customizable at the user level.
    06-22-17 08:47 PM
    Hi

Not a real BT issue, but I have big troubles with pebble app since two days (no use since Saturday cause my wristband is dead)..
    The app is killing my battery, 20% use even when I close/kill the app., tried to uninstall/reinstall, reboot device, sales issues...

I delete the app last evening but my pebble is now just a ******* watch
    06-30-17 05:34 AM
    Hi

Not a real BT issue, but I have big troubles with pebble app since two days (no use since Saturday cause my wristband is dead)..
    The app is killing my battery, 20% use even when I close/kill the app., tried to uninstall/reinstall, reboot device, sales issues...

I delete the app last evening but my pebble is now just a ******* watchhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...8316c49e80.jpg
    This thread is about Android. Try Talk2Watch Pro in BlackBerry World.
    06-30-17 07:16 AM
    I use a Pebble Time steel and the bt connectin cuts out sometimes. Make sure you use the Pebble App to re-connect the watch. Also restarting the phone also helps too!!
    06-30-17 10:28 AM
    I'm still mad that he sold the PEBBLE company as I was part of the kickstarter program for the next gen of Pebble time steel watches to come out with bigger screens!
    06-30-17 10:31 AM
    I experience the same issue, sometimes check the Pebble app to make sure my watch is connected. I didn't notice these issues with DTEK50. I was thinking something with N and new doze enhancements and no more app updates.
    06-30-17 10:42 AM
    @KingRohan - It's not a general Android N issue.. I have had no issues on my Nexus 5X on 7.1.2 with any of my Pebble watches. I hope it gets sorted out before the KeyONE is available for my carrier.
    06-30-17 12:50 PM
    That's good to hear, and not if you know what I mean. well I hope it get's fixed.
    06-30-17 08:16 PM
    Something to consider...

Those with app disconnect issues.

Did any of you switch from another phone to the KeyOne and the other phone is still on? Because the Pebble app from your previous phone will try to connect to the watch at the same time and both will be fighting to connect.

I had that happen as my Priv connected to my Pebble and it was already connected to my K1. I lost the connection and the K1 would not reconnect. Go into your Pebble's Bluetooth menu and delete all PAIRED devices except the K1 and see if that helps any.

I went on a three day road trip with constant Pebble notifications for messages and GPS nav to watch and had no disconnects at all. Heavy watch and K1 use.

As a side note, the K1 lasted a full day of nav with directions sent BT to Pebble. With 29% remaining at the end of the day. My fellow travel companions asked how come I never have to charge my phone. LOL.
    07-03-17 03:30 PM
    @KingRohan - It's not a general Android N issue.. I have had no issues on my Nexus 5X on 7.1.2 with any of my Pebble watches. I hope it gets sorted out before the KeyONE is available for my carrier.
    the issue is apparently for nougat 7.0, 7.1, and 7.1.1 .. i've read that the bluetooth was fixed in 7.1.2

How to Fix Android 7.0 Nougat Bluetooth issues – The Android Soul
    07-03-17 03:53 PM