Got my new KEYone a week back and am very happy with all the features, except that when I connect it to my car via Bluetooth the phone hangs. Everytime I have restart for it start again. Please do let me know any special setting has to be done.
    05-22-17 05:27 AM
    Try rebooting your device . I assume it's the same as other BlackDroids...(its one thing I haven't tried while having the keyone in hand.) There has been others with Bluetooth issues on Privs and DTEKs reseting the device seems to resolve the issue.

Tell me how it goes
    05-22-17 09:47 AM
    Try rebooting your device . I assume it's the same as other BlackDroids...(its one thing I haven't tried while having the keyone in hand.) There has been others with Bluetooth issues on Privs and DTEKs reseting the device seems to resolve the issue.

Tell me how it goes
    Tried rebooting also. But it's the same. It hangs. I never had such issue with my passport.
    05-22-17 11:46 AM
    Do you have a smartwatch connected with the phone at the same time. This has caused a problem with my dtek50 and when I switched the watch Bluetooth of it works just fine
    05-22-17 01:48 PM
    Tried rebooting also. But it's the same. It hangs. I never had such issue with my passport.
    Have you tried clearing your bluetooth connected devices ?
    05-22-17 02:50 PM
    I have the same problem. Connected to a Jabra Pro Bluetooth headset the KEYᵒⁿᵉ even crashes completely. On car Bluetooth (VW Touareg) the device lags heavily .

I have tested it with two different KEYᵒⁿᵉ 's , and it is reproducible....

Had no problems with Priv and DTEK60
    05-25-17 12:00 AM
    Considering my Classic won't stay connected, fantastic to look fwd to this same issue
    05-25-17 12:58 AM
    Another test-drive with a different KEYᵒⁿᵉ and different car:

Connection to Jabra Headphones 9740 : connection works fine but the tone rattles every 6 seconds and a conversation is not possible

Connection to Audi Q7 MultiMedia System: again connection works fine but it comes to complete freezes of the phone while trying to Initiale calls (from time to time, not allways)

Garmin Felix 5X takes forever for pairing, and after disabling Bluetooth on the KEYᵒⁿᵉ and reenabeling it takes up to 15 minutes to reconnect Felix 5 and KEYᵒⁿᵉ
    05-25-17 10:34 AM
    This just sounds like an update would take care of it
    05-25-17 11:19 AM
    Been having the same issue. Posted in another thread before seeing this. Thought I was alone. Distressing.
    05-26-17 09:05 PM
    This just sounds like an update would take care of it
    They really need to update ASAP...there are a lot of bugs here and there, I feel BlackBerry rushed a bit on the debugging phase...
    05-26-17 09:29 PM
    They really need to update ASAP...there are a lot of bugs here and there, I feel BlackBerry rushed a bit on the debugging phase...
    Well, it's not out till the 31st officially, so probably by then. They just let the UK have a month head start to work out the bugs for us over here hahaha
    05-26-17 09:31 PM
    Well, it's not out till the 31st officially, so probably by then. They just let the UK have a month head start to work out the bugs for us over here hahaha
    And Germany as well :-)
    05-26-17 11:22 PM
    Got my new KEYone a week back and am very happy with all the features, except that when I connect it to my car via Bluetooth the phone hangs. Everytime I have restart for it start again. Please do let me know any special setting has to be done.
    Same Bluetooth issue.

Can't sync car
    Fenix 5x won't sync properly and disconnects after it does sync.

Help BB
    05-27-17 12:02 AM
    having same problems with my Audi Q7 and Audi A3. Media connects (with difficulty) but no phone connection. This sucks as I spend a lot of time in my car.
    06-07-17 03:16 PM
    Having the same issue here. But if someone told me "give it back and have this phone a month later with bluetooth fixed" I'd preffer to use it while they fix the issue. (provided they do fix the issue!)
    06-08-17 12:39 AM
    Same issue with Bluetooth but I connect , make/receive calls all fine but I have to pair my device every time after I turn car off. So annoying. Hope the update fix this issue also
    06-08-17 03:42 AM
    Another test-drive with a different KEYᵒⁿᵉ and different car:

Connection to Jabra Headphones 9740 : connection works fine but the tone rattles every 6 seconds and a conversation is not possible

Connection to Audi Q7 MultiMedia System: again connection works fine but it comes to complete freezes of the phone while trying to Initiale calls (from time to time, not allways)

Garmin Felix 5X takes forever for pairing, and after disabling Bluetooth on the KEYᵒⁿᵉ and reenabeling it takes up to 15 minutes to reconnect Felix 5 and KEYᵒⁿᵉ
    The Same Problems here with my Plantronics Headst and my Renault Talisman...
    every 3 to 4 Calls the Phone freezes and has to be rebooted...
    06-08-17 07:53 AM
    Got a system update today. I'm now on the June build but the problem still persists. I've given up on the support team as well. Disappointing for a phone that is otherwise stellar at everything else it does.
    06-19-17 08:55 AM
    having the same issue with Bose QC35 headphones. It becomes unresponsive and freezes sometimes when making a call while paired via bluetooth.
    06-20-17 12:27 PM
    Update: I was about to test KeyOne 'forgetting' my headphones and re-pairing after, when I noticed a checkbox in the bluetooth device options (gear cog symbol next to each paired device in the bluetooth options menu) for 'contacts' that my other bluetooth devices didn't have. I unchecked 'contacts' and so far no issues anymore.

I'll keep you posted, but I am now only using for 'phone audio' and 'media audio'. I'm not sure why my headphones were using contacts, but I'm hoping this is a solution/workaround.

Edit: didn't work. Phone froze dialing into a meeting and now have an angry vendor that dropped off the call because I was a no-show.
    Last edited by BaconChedds; 06-20-17 at 02:22 PM.
    06-20-17 12:49 PM
    Thats the answer to the Problem we expect.

Hello sir,

This issue has been brought to the attention of our Software Development Support team and has been identified as software defect JIRA 3882. This issue is targeted for resolution in a future release of our software

Due to the nature of this issue, there is no work around to address this issue.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for using BlackBerry!

Technical Support
    06-20-17 02:54 PM
    Hopefully this future release is not too far away. I always listen to music in my car and this bug makes me want to go back to my perfectly-working Passport.
    06-20-17 07:32 PM
    mmm, Ive just got the latest update and its stuffed my bluetooth connectino to my ford focus sync! worked perfectly before, now, it connects and you can talk, but then disconnects are say 30 seconds.... no sound from car or phone until you switch to handset handsfree.... if you hang up, it seems to half reconnect to car, but pointless as call is gone...... impressive that it worked perfectly, and now an upgrade stuffs it! Hoping someone in Techincal Support fixes urgently!
    06-21-17 04:34 PM
    My Keyone says it is connected to my Renault twingo , but nothing works, even the rev counter and temp gauge show the no connection symbol.
    not sure if this is a Keyone issue or a Google nougat issue
    06-22-17 06:46 PM
79 123 ...