Ever since the last Bell update(last week) my Key One doesn't connect to my car automatically, anyone else have this issue? Any ideas, I've tried reinstall a few times.
    03-09-18 02:04 PM
    I started having this problem while I had Android Auto installed. After I uninstalled, I got a connection to my car's Bluetooth faster. Eventually I found it nicer to just not use Android Auto at all.

Sometimes I still encounter issues where the phone takes longer to connect, or doesn't at all. In those cases I will restart my car in order to fully reboot the stereo. In rare cases, removing the device from both the phone and the car stereo, and then re-adding it, helped fix the issue.

Not sure if any of this will help, but may be worth a try.
    03-09-18 02:16 PM
    I have Ford/Microsoft SYNC in my car. Sometimes it'll act up and will disconnect my phone repeatedly. I've had to remove all devices synced to the radio, forget the radio on those devices, and do a master reset on the radio. Sometimes I have to reboot my radio after the master reset.

It's not an issue with my phone as it works in other vehicles I'm in. It's my radio being a turd.
    03-09-18 03:55 PM
    I have a similar problem.. it connects all right but cannot play music from my phone. whenever I try to play music the Bluetooth connection is lost and this all happened after the recent update
    03-15-18 10:41 AM
    Similar problem as well. In my case, it connects ok. I can review my messages, use phone and play music in the car over bluetooth. But sometimes, I lose being able to play music but can still do the other stuff over bluetooth.

Later, I figured out that this happens after google updates its apps. And also found out that playing a music track on my phone, whether it is connected to the car over bluetooth or not, fixes the issue.

So to fix, I used Tasker to play a track every time my phone connects to my car.

I use Google Play Music.
    Last edited by bcjci; 03-15-18 at 02:39 PM. Reason: clarification
    03-15-18 02:37 PM
    I concur, although it has never worked for me, have to enter my car's BT pairing PIN code into my phone each time I get in my car even though I had successfully paired the phone with my car's BT before and the phone is stored in the car's system as well as the car's BT system is being stored in the phone. But each time I turn the ignition on a dialog prompt/notification pops up on my phone asking if I wanted to connect via BT to my car. It's not like having to pair it completely from scratch, I 'just' have to enter the PIN code and it gets connected in counted milliseconds but still.... Never had this issue with my Classic. Extremely frustrating. Last beacon of hope for me is to set my car's BT as a trusted device from within the phone's smart lock settings but I doubt this will have any impact as this feature deals with the phone's lock settings while connected to a trusted device over BT (the car in this case). But you never know, right...just got the idea today, gonna try it out first thing in the morning...
    03-23-18 07:14 PM
    I have Ford/Microsoft SYNC in my car. Sometimes it'll act up and will disconnect my phone repeatedly. I've had to remove all devices synced to the radio, forget the radio on those devices, and do a master reset on the radio. Sometimes I have to reboot my radio after the master reset.

It's not an issue with my phone as it works in other vehicles I'm in. It's my radio being a turd.
    I have the same situation...Ford/SYNC. My BT sometimes looses it's mind and I have to go through the same steps you described. Additionally, I set up the car as a "trusted location/device". With this set up, the phone connects to BT immediately when I start the car.
    03-23-18 08:25 PM
    I have the same situation...Ford/SYNC. My BT sometimes looses it's mind and I have to go through the same steps you described. Additionally, I set up the car as a "trusted location/device". With this set up, the phone connects to BT immediately when I start the car.
    Yeah, that's what I have too. It triggers Android Auto for me, so all I have to do is dock my phone and it's ready to go.
    03-23-18 11:41 PM