Hello
    I've never owned a Blackberry before, but recent release of KeyOne got me really interested. I read all the reviews possible, watched all the videos and I am really thinking of buying the device.
    I only have one question that I can't find the answer to - the physical keyboard.

I am multilingual, when chatting or emailing I can use up to 3 languages with 3 different people. With virtual keyboard you just press a button and you have a different keyboard layout readily available. What's the solution for a physical keyboard?

1. Do I do custom engraving (assuming it can fit)? (I saw in the past devices you could have 2 languages on one button.)

2. How easy it is actually taking the keyboard out and placing it back? Can I do it on my own or I need a professional?

3. Who can provide such a service and how much it's going to cost?

P.S.
    Now I have no problem typing blindly on my regular desktop keyboard, I may possibly re-learn to do it on the smaller device, it will probably take time. But before I do that I want to know what are my options.
    05-18-17 08:19 PM
    It should bring up an on screen keyboard for you to look at if I'm not mistaken.
    05-18-17 08:26 PM
    I'll check on my priv and see what it does and then I'll let you know I'll post a picture
    Last edited by hoytbowhunter; 05-18-17 at 08:36 PM.
    05-18-17 08:26 PM