Forgive me for my long winded horrible grammar written post.

OK, I've been dealing with BlackBerry Mobiles Tech support since Saturday over the whole screen pop out issue. Each time I call I'm told they will escalating my ticket number up to a Supervisor and I should get a reply within 24 hours. Wednesday morning around 8am they finally tell me they will send me a shipping label within a couple hours if not they will call me. Well Wednesday evening around 8pm I receive an email from them asking for pictures of my broken KEYone. This is about 12 hours after they told me they would be sending me a shipping label. So I sent yet again pics of my broken KEYone which I've already done a couple days before. This morning I check my email and still no shipping label. I call again for the 4th time and ask what's up. The 4th different rep says there is nothing in the system about sending me a shipping label and asks if I will email her pics of my broken phone. I replied I emailed them last night. She then asks what email address I sent them to. After searching through her system she finds them. She then finally agrees to send me the shipping label in 24 hours???? Also that they won't ship my replacement KEYone until they receive my broken one. I asked why do I have to wait another 24 hours when the rep told me yesterday that I should receive it in a couple hours??? She then tells me that what the rep told was wrong that it takes 24 hours.. That she will see if she can rush it a long. I then said well I guess I'll be calling again in another 24 hours if it's not here.

Is this the "norm" when dealing with BlackBerry Mobile Customer Support? I know when I had to replace my PRIV through Shop Blackberry they sent me a replacement device with a return label to send the broken PRIV back to them. I didn't have to wait to send my phone in first nor did I have such a hassle with them.
    jyoule2017 likes this.
    06-15-17 11:03 AM
    Where did you buy it? I heard Amazon has good warranty service , sorry to hear your bad experience with bb mobile
    06-15-17 11:47 AM
    Wowow thanks for your story! It really informs us how minimal support there is when serious major issue arise!
    06-15-17 12:03 PM
    Where did you buy it? I heard Amazon has good warranty service , sorry to hear your bad experience with bb mobile
    I agree it would be a better idea to work with the retailer where you bought the phone.
    06-15-17 12:07 PM
    Jeez. It sure seems like BB Mobile has hired the entire (or much of) fired BlackBerry hardware team. There's no way that such pathetic customer service could be a coincidence.

Posted via CB10
    06-15-17 12:08 PM
    I bought mine from the UK because I couldn't wait for the North America release. I went through Blackberry Mobile because of all the news stories on the screens popping out since it was a defect in the build process. I finally got the shipping label about 20 mins ago. I'm just waiting for the daily FedEx pick up so it can be shipped out today
    06-15-17 02:05 PM

I call again for the 4th time and ask what's up. The 4th different rep says there is nothing in the system about sending me a shipping label and asks if I will email her pics of my broken phone. .
    At that point - I just want my $ back - I'm not dealing with this level of incompetence - no phone is worth the hassle -
    06-17-17 03:34 AM
    06-17-17 08:18 AM
    Why can't companies learn from Apple support.

Posted via CB10
    06-17-17 11:47 AM