Hi everyone,

I love the fact that my KeyOne has impressive BlackBerry software security, in particular with data encryption.

That being said, I also like using Norton Security applications. Does anyone here use both?

One thing I would like to do is apply Web Protection for Google Chrome through my Norton Mobile Security app. However, it warns me that it will affect the screen lock data encryption on my BlackBerry. I suppose that is from my DTEK software.

Does anyone know if overriding BlackBerry for Norton Web Protection is unsafe?

I thought that the Blackberry security software would work in tandem with trusted Antivirus software, however I am seeing the occasional conflict.
    07-19-17 08:05 AM
    I have use Norton app lock on BlackBerry Android. While initially it does tell you it is removing the screen lock, you can re-establish it after installing the Norton app by going to your device security settings and adding it back. You can even turn off Norton as a device administrator completely, and as far as I can tell, it has no impact. Can't speak for any of the other Norton utilities however because I don't use those.
    07-19-17 08:24 AM