I've notice that Blackberry doesn't update the blackberry camera app for the keyone like they did on the priv.

Anyone know why?

On the priv I used to get updates which improve on the phone picture taking capabilities.

The camera app / software on the keyone feels like it has more wiggle room to improve on especially the low light HDR capture quality and speed.

I tend to get very slow shutter speeds on HDR more and it hard to capture a sharp picture.

Has anyone noticed improvements on the phone via software updates? Cause I dont.
    08-07-17 03:52 PM
    I've notice that Blackberry doesn't update the blackberry camera app for the keyone like they did on the priv.

Anyone know why?

On the priv I used to get updates which improve on the phone picture taking capabilities.

The camera app / software on the keyone feels like it has more wiggle room to improve on especially the low light HDR capture quality and speed.

I tend to get very slow shutter speeds on HDR more and it hard to capture a sharp picture.

Has anyone noticed improvements on the phone via software updates? Cause I dont.
    What I don't know is if they used the same "software" and tools to develop the KeyOne camera app as they did on the Priv. If so, then not much more tweaking might be necessary. Also, the person in charge of the Priv camera app development has moved on although one would hope there was a replacement person.
    08-07-17 08:03 PM