Hi everyone,

I got my KeyOne from Clove yesterday and first of all I must say that you guys will go crazy because of this phone. It simply is perfect compared to what I expected.

However, after one day of using and setting up the phone (i'm converting from Passport), I had some problems that I want to ask you for a solution:

1. In the Gmail application, normally we have 3 tabs of inbox (primary, social and ads) but since I entered my Gmail into the Hub, I got all the mail including spams inbox. It is really annoying for me, even I tried to configure inbox on my PC, but spams keep going into the inbox of the BB Hub. I tried to choose folders to sync in hub setting (only inbox) but the situation didnt change. Meanwhile in Gmail app, it only shows the primary emails which is much better. I will appriciate if anyone can help me out.

2. The Productivity tab sometimes disappears and I have to go to setting and renable it to display it again. Anyone knows the reason?

3. Can I change the background color of the Clock app, this blue one is too ugly.

Thank you in advance and hope you get your KeyOne soon, you will not be able to leave it for just a second.
    05-23-17 12:41 PM
    1. In the Gmail application, normally we have 3 tabs of inbox (primary, social and ads) but since I entered my Gmail into the Hub, I got all the mail including spams inbox. It is really annoying for me, even I tried to configure inbox on my PC, but spams keep going into the inbox of the BB Hub. I tried to choose folders to sync in hub setting (only inbox) but the situation didnt change. Meanwhile in Gmail app, it only shows the primary emails which is much better. I will appriciate if anyone can help me out.
    Try this. Go to Hub > Settings > General Settings. Change "Show filed emails in" to "Folder only".
    05-23-17 01:02 PM
    Re background colour of clock, no unfortunately you can't. It's a basic android app, so your option is to get another from the playstore.
    05-23-17 10:13 PM
    Yeah just wondering. I want to keep the phone as simple as possible, it's really smooth so I dont wanna change it. Thank you.
    05-24-17 02:34 AM
    Try this. Go to Hub > Settings > General Settings. Change "Show filed emails in" to "Folder only".
    I tried but this morning I still received spams I dont know if anyone is experiencing this issues but it has been permanent since my Passport. That is the only thing which bothers me in the Hub, everything else are great. Hope someone can help me with this.
    05-24-17 02:37 AM
    05-24-17 02:38 AM