People are getting their India version of the KEYone here in the USA. We are all experiencing issues with VoLTE and WIFI calling, and has the techs at T-Mobile scratching their heads on this. HELP
    anon(870071) likes this.
    09-20-17 06:11 PM
    Perhaps as with BB10 devices, which were limited initially to the Z10 and Q10 on T-Mobile for Wi-Fi Calling and VoLTE, the other devices need to be allowed? BlackBerry and T-Mobile worked together to allow all BB10 devices access to Wi-Fi Calling and VoLTE by providing device numbers/IMEI? Maybe the same thing needs to happen between BlackBerry Mobile and T-Mobile... BlackBerry needs to give T-Mobile a list or product device numbers/IMEI and T-Mobile needs to allow them access to features.

Call T-Mobile Customer Care and get them to escalate to their BlackBerry techs, who might know who to contact within BlackBerry Mobile to get additional info. Who knows what T-Mobile's relationship is with BlackBerry Mobile, but T-Mobile does have a relationship with BlackBerry.
    09-20-17 07:50 PM
    Did you have the same experience with the BBB100-1 on T-Mobile?
    09-21-17 06:15 AM
    everyone confirmed the bbb100-1 works perfectly on tmobile. ims and wifi calling and volte all work from what I read. and the -7 has the same radio bands listed. thats why this is frustrating.
    portplayer likes this.
    09-21-17 06:50 AM
    People are getting their India version of the KEYone here in the USA. We are all experiencing issues with VoLTE and WIFI calling, and has the techs at T-Mobile scratching their heads on this. HELP
    I don't feel it's necessary to create an at&t thread for this too since at&t will likely never provision the BBB100-7 device so I'll just subscribe here! Feel this whole thing and beyond could be fixed by BBM/Optiemus sending the respective KEYone variants IMEI's to all carriers.... just a thought.
    09-21-17 08:34 AM
    Perhaps as with BB10 devices, which were limited initially to the Z10 and Q10 on T-Mobile for Wi-Fi Calling and VoLTE, the other devices need to be allowed? BlackBerry and T-Mobile worked together to allow all BB10 devices access to Wi-Fi Calling and VoLTE by providing device numbers/IMEI? Maybe the same thing needs to happen between BlackBerry Mobile and T-Mobile... BlackBerry needs to give T-Mobile a list or product device numbers/IMEI and T-Mobile needs to allow them access to features.

Call T-Mobile Customer Care and get them to escalate to their BlackBerry techs, who might know who to contact within BlackBerry Mobile to get additional info. Who knows what T-Mobile's relationship is with BlackBerry Mobile, but T-Mobile does have a relationship with BlackBerry.
    I don't think any of the carriers have a relationship with BBM 🤣
    09-21-17 08:35 AM
    yeah no chance with att. im hoping tmobile is a bit better.
    portplayer likes this.
    09-21-17 03:49 PM
    yeah no chance with att. im hoping tmobile is a bit better.
    Lmk if it's attainable. If so I would like to get the representatives direct line or contact information that did it for you, and I will be switching to T-Mobile.
    09-21-17 03:55 PM
    I havent had any confidence that anyone ive spoken with has done anything useful. also they wont give out contact info. my last shot is bugging my corporate rep again.
    09-21-17 03:59 PM
    I havent had any confidence that anyone ive spoken with has done anything useful. also they wont give out contact info. my last shot is bugging my corporate rep again.
    I remain hopeful because of the T-Mobile representative that said they would provision any BlackBerry device. Keeping my fingers crossed!
    09-21-17 04:01 PM
    Update available!
    09-21-17 06:04 PM
    It's good that the update appeared for the BBB100-7, but this update makes no difference as far as the IMS problem goes.
    09-21-17 06:38 PM
    oh yeah cool I got it too. I doubt it will fix the ims issue.
    09-21-17 07:13 PM
    yeah it didnt change anything. but nice to have the update.
    09-21-17 07:42 PM
    well still no resolution... im also seeing this could be a bb android implementation bug too as strange things happen when u switch data from 1 sim to another. I lose my wifi calling menu and the ims toggle wont stay on (even tho it still says disconnected) when I go from tmobile to att back to tmobile. rebooting brings back the wifi calling menu. tho again ims wont connect and wifi calling never registers. still could be a carrier whitelisting imei thing but im getting nervous it might be more.
    09-22-17 01:56 PM
    Just so I'm clear, unlocked BBB100-1 devices allow for wifi calling on T-Mobile whereas the BBB100-7 doesn't?

Changing your APN settings doesn't help? I imagine the IMS problem is unrelated.
    09-24-17 01:33 PM
    -1s appear to work fine from what ive read on the forums. I think wifi calling is related to ims for tmobile. so is volte. neither work on the -7s so far
    09-24-17 06:42 PM
    Glad I found this post. To complicate matters, I'm currently overseas using a T-Mobile SIM card strictly for wifi calling. Needless to say, I was panicking when my -7 could connect IMS. I originally thought perhaps IMS couldn't be initially activated while roaming. Guess I will have to use my -1 as my US wifi calling phone for now and use the -7 as my local phone.
    09-25-17 02:08 AM
    I know its lame. good thing u have a -1 also? im gonna have to keep my tmobile priv for when I travel. im hoping we can figure this out but im losing that hope
    09-25-17 10:46 PM
    Glad I found this post. To complicate matters, I'm currently overseas using a T-Mobile SIM card strictly for wifi calling. Needless to say, I was panicking when my -7 could connect IMS. I originally thought perhaps IMS couldn't be initially activated while roaming. Guess I will have to use my -1 as my US wifi calling phone for now and use the -7 as my local phone.
    I'm going to try and force my phone to roam on Rogers next I'm in downtown Detroit and see what happens with the features
    hkgnyc likes this.
    09-26-17 08:16 AM
    I know its lame. good thing u have a -1 also? im gonna have to keep my tmobile priv for when I travel. im hoping we can figure this out but im losing that hope
    Note that T-Mobile's DIGITS app runs on the KeyOne just fine. It's just inconvenient relative to Wi-Fi Calling (which is mostly a texting solution for me).
    09-27-17 10:19 AM
    I havent looked into digits. maybe I will... I have dual sim and an att and tmobile line so having another # isnt the goal. getting service at my desk is my goal hah
    09-27-17 12:36 PM
    its better with a keyone than my priv but still not useable.
    09-27-17 12:37 PM
    I havent looked into digits. maybe I will... I have dual sim and an att and tmobile line so having another # isnt the goal. getting service at my desk is my goal hah
    That in a nutshell is why this is so sad and blackberry mobile and Optiemus need to get the carriers on board.
    09-27-17 12:38 PM
    That in a nutshell is why this is so sad and blackberry mobile and Optiemus need to get the carriers on board.
    Why would Optiemus bother about a carrier half a world away from the places where they sell this phone?
    09-27-17 02:52 PM
32 12