Lense cover fell off...:

Call BB Mobile, open a ticket
    Wait 24 - 48 for the label to arrive
    Label arrive in 48 hours delay
    Phone ship for repairs and return with a none removable label on the back. Nice touch!

Can I use a hair dryer or alcohol to peel it off? Sure I can but I don't want to and here is why:

Call BB Mobile to complain and all they have to tell me is that they can't guarantee the repair to by free of charge in case I choose to send it back because the shop (Fintechwin?) needs to determine if that's an out of warranty case or not...so who am I dealing with here? BB Mobile? Fintechwin? TCL???? Did I apply the label or the tech?

Am I being too peeky? I might be. I work hard for my money and expect it to be respected when I give it away for product and services.

Say a Fintechwin employee had to repair their own phone; would they apply the same label to their own phone? Probably not.

The only reason I am posting this is because I am hoping that some pays attention BB Mobile improve their practices so that other people don't have to deal with the same.

BB Mobile Repaired & Damaged my Phone-img-20170923-wa0001.jpg
    mbirth likes this.
    09-23-17 07:29 PM
    Wth is that but I know what your talking about I sent in a phone with screen lift issue they sent me back a phone with scratches on the side and the signal and Bluetooth on it are horrendous as well. So what are we getting in return or better yet what are we buying? If we pay for a new phone with a manufacturer defect why should we be getting something refurbished back it doesn't make sense. They should be sending back a new in box phone that hasn't been used or repaired previously because that's what we paid for. Why should we suffer because they manufactured a faulty device?
    09-23-17 07:51 PM
    Wth is that but I know what your talking about I sent in a phone with screen lift issue they sent me back a phone with scratches on the side and the signal and Bluetooth on it are horrendous as well. So what are we getting in return or better yet what are we buying? If we pay for a new phone with a manufacturer defect why should we be getting something refurbished back it doesn't make sense. They should be sending back a new in box phone that hasn't been used or repaired previously because that's what we paid for. Why should we suffer because they manufactured a faulty device?
    Can't agree more. It's absolutely ridiculous...

We pay for new, receive new and get to use it until it fails. Then, our only option is repair when the failure was not caused by the user but rather by a manufacturing defect. How is that making any sense? Feels like "lemon".

This guy license that guy that licensed the other guy. That's what we seem to be paying for, other than an incredible keyboard that is.
    09-23-17 09:25 PM
    jeez... this is really unfortunate. i haven't had to do any warranty exchange, but did open several tickets (all still open because BBMobile is unresponsive), and I can also agree that they are disrespectful. I took work hard for my money and the way they treat customers is simply unacceptable.
    09-25-17 10:29 AM
    jeez... this is really unfortunate. i haven't had to do any warranty exchange, but did open several tickets (all still open because BBMobile is unresponsive), and I can also agree that they are disrespectful. I took work hard for my money and the way they treat customers is simply unacceptable.
    Yup, they seem to not care much after they got your money...
    09-25-17 11:08 AM
    SORRY FOR THE LONG POST:

Here is an update:

While I was able to remove the sticker from the back of the phone there is an apparent residue that was most likely absorbed into the rubber porous.

Additionally, I found another issue that didn't exist before I shipped the device for repairs:

Swiping up on the keyboard close to the 'H' key produces a 'click' which feels some hardware piece is out of place.

On top of it there is a light bleed from the Recent button. This was reported with the initial ticket but was never addressed.

That being said I felt it is appropriate to request a replacement device rather than ship it again for the simple reason that I purchased a new device and shouldn't have to deal with such cumbersome warranty claim process let alone the representative initial indication that some of the repairs might not be under warranty and that I will be getting an invoice from the repair shop....

Like the great John Mcenroe said: ' You Cannot be Serious'....

Of course BB Mobile denied my request, below was my response to them:

+++

No worries, I will stick with the device that BlackBerry Mobile / TCL / Fintechwin damaged during the initial repairs.....especially since I don't have a replacement device and cannot afford to be without or less than par communication tool for yet another week or so.

I hope that your company will grow to learn that it is below standards to treat customers the way you do at the moment, especially long standing ones because regardless of your coverage there is such thing as 'right' & 'wrong' and this case is simply 'wrong'.

+++
    09-26-17 02:50 PM
    Update:

It seems like BlackBerry Mobile is sending a device replacement. The case was escalated and it seems they are now working to make things right!

I am happy of course but more importantly hoping that this got the attention it deserves because not only do we need great device/s and software to make a true come-back but we also need great customer service, parallel or better than industry standards.
    09-27-17 02:51 PM