It's always difficult to change an operating system, in my case from BB OS 10 (Z30) to Keyone. I therefore waited now for 2 weeks and looked for answers, but I could not find all of it. Below my major issues with the Keyone for which I could not yet find a solution. Any help is appreciated.

1) I write in different languages. Spell check does not seem to recognize them, and to make things worse, autocorrects the words. This leads to texts which do not make sense at all. I happens in e-mail, text and WhatsApp messages. Big issue for me.
    2) On the Z30, I could zoom the text of a message with my fingers, and it created a new "wordwrap" so that a line did not exceed the width of my screen. On the Keyone, the zoom works but not the "word-wrap", which makes the reading of the text a nightmare.
    3) When an alarm goes off, I can't find a button to turn it off or snooze. I have to insert my pin and go to the alarm clock manually. How do I change this?

These are my major issues, which will determine whether or not I will keep this device. There are many other issues, smaller ones but still annoying, like the fact that the quick overview, which shows when swiping from the side, includes in the "unread messages" the deleted ones and hence fills-up everything. Why do they think I deleted them?!

Will keep my questions to the above ones for the time being. Any help in solving them would be appreciated. Thank you.
    06-17-17 11:57 PM
    Hi Paco!

1) Make sure you've got multi-language keyboard setup within the settings following this guide: Redirecting...

2) Could you explain this a bit further, maybe with some screenshots so we can better assit?

3) When an alarm goes off you should be able to Snooze and Dismiss the alarm using the touchscreen options (even while the device is locked) there's no physcial button to silence or snooze but you can use software on screen to take action on an alarm without having to unlock or manually launch the app.

Please let us know any of the other smaller concerns you may have, we are taking in feedback reguarly!
    06-18-17 10:35 AM
    Hi Paco!

1) Make sure you've got multi-language keyboard setup within the settings following this guide: Redirecting...

2) Could you explain this a bit further, maybe with some screenshots so we can better assit?

3) When an alarm goes off you should be able to Snooze and Dismiss the alarm using the touchscreen options (even while the device is locked) there's no physcial button to silence or snooze but you can use software on screen to take action on an alarm without having to unlock or manually launch the app.

Please let us know any of the other smaller concerns you may have, we are taking in feedback reguarly!
    06-18-17 10:35 AM
    Thank you for your response, and apologies for late replay. Have been travelling to Pacific islands w/o wifi.

Re 1): Thanks for the advise. Changed it now as instructed. Will see how it works.
    Re 3): Observed as well the touch screen options in the meantime. However, when one presses any button by mistake, it disappears. Since this usually happens when I grab my phone upon an alarm, it remains a problem for me.
    Re 2): Took a simple e-mail as an example. First picture is unzoomed for comparison. Second is zoomed KeyOne where each line is cut-off. Third is zoomed BB10 which generated new "text wraps" and is much easier to read. Hope picture upload worked as never used before.

Rgds
    Attached Thumbnails BB Keyone - major problems-unzoomedkeyone.jpg   BB Keyone - major problems-zoomedkeyone.jpg   BB Keyone - major problems-zoomedbb10.png  
    07-10-17 12:51 PM
    2) I think it is a unique BB10 thing. I don't miss it myself as I don't use it but I know people who do. On Android, zoon is just zoom. You can pan around but it does not autofit the screen. Maybe someone know of an app? or perhaps a feature request for the HUB.
    07-10-17 12:56 PM
    2/ unfortunately hub on Android is not working same as on BlackBerry 10.
    This "zum" feature was very nice and and useful , it's the first thing that I have noticed and made my life more difficult, when I made the switch on BlackBerry android.
    07-10-17 06:14 PM