Hi all,

I received KEYone last Monday and updated to build number AAL964 (Security patch June 5,2017).
    When I clean recents:
    Music app like PowerAMP or Google Music stop
    Viber, Zalo stop received any message or call
    Google photo stop sync data.
    If i don't close them in recents, they are all work perfectly.
    One thing i don't understand is BBM and FB Messenger are ok, not effected by closing them in recents.
    Anyone have idea why or how to solve that
    Thanks

Problem solved by go back to build AAL093, Please delete this post.
    Last edited by truong2502; 06-18-17 at 03:45 PM.
    06-18-17 11:41 AM
    Hi all,

I received KEYone last Monday and updated to build number AAL964 (Security patch June 5,2017).
    When I clean recents:
    Music app like PowerAMP or Google Music stop
    Viber, Zalo stop received any message or call
    Google photo stop sync data.
    If i don't close them in recents, they are all work perfectly.
    One thing i don't understand is BBM and FB Messenger are ok, not effected by closing them in recents.
    Anyone have idea why or how to solve that
    Thanks

Problem solved by go back to build AAL093, Please delete this post.
    pls guild me how to go back to previous build?! Im on build number AAU278 and i have the same problem with Zalo like you.
    Thank you!
    02-22-18 10:44 AM
    pls guild me how to go back to previous build?! Im on build number AAU278 and i have the same problem with Zalo like you.
    Thank you!
    First have you tried the 32 second reboot? Press and HOLD the Power Button for 32+ Seconds ignoring the screen and any sounds or vibrations. Then release and let it reboot.

Try clearing the Cache. Main Settings, Storage, Internal, allow the numbers to settle and then press and clear Cache.

Visit the Sticky Threads at the top of this forum and find the Autoloader thread. Find one that matches your carrier or model and load via PC. Info is contained the the first post of that thread.
    02-22-18 02:20 PM
    First have you tried the 32 second reboot? Press and HOLD the Power Button for 32+ Seconds ignoring the screen and any sounds or vibrations. Then release and let it reboot.

Try clearing the Cache. Main Settings, Storage, Internal, allow the numbers to settle and then press and clear Cache.

Visit the Sticky Threads at the top of this forum and find the Autoloader thread. Find one that matches your carrier or model and load via PC. Info is contained the the first post of that thread.
    Thank you! I have a few question before i try autoloader. What is gonna happen if im using 32s reboot? I gonna lost all data like app and photo, etc? I already try to clear cache of Zalo app alone but it didnt work. Should i try to clear cache like you said?
    Thank you again!
    Last edited by nguyendaovietnam; 02-22-18 at 06:50 PM. Reason: Typing mistake
    02-22-18 06:42 PM
    Thank you! I have a few question before i try autoloader. What is gonna happen if im using 32s reboot? I gonna lost all data like app and photo, etc? I already try to clear cache of Zalo app alone but it didnt work. Should i try to clear cache like you said!
    Thank you again!
    Okay, I may not have read your first post carefully enough. If you CLEAR recents, they get closed, if that is what you did. You have to open them again with their icons. Normally, Android takes care of closing apps if it needs more space. It will choose the order of closing. But you don't need to close them yourself. Some apps might not react the same as others which might explain why some keep on working.

But as to the question in this post, the 32 Second REboot will not hurt your data. It merely acts like a super cleanup. But if you were say editing a file, then it might not finish the edit. Clearing the cache also should not hurt data or photos but, again, if editing something it might lose current edits, so close things down or finish editing.

Autoloader does erase data and basically resets the phone like new (it should not affect any sd-card but it is best to remove it if you use one). After, if you use the same Google ID, it will get your apps and restore some of the data that was there when you used the Autoloader. But it is best to backup some special stuff yourself.
    02-22-18 06:51 PM
    Okay, I may not have read your first post carefully enough. If you CLEAR recents, they get closed, if that is what you did. You have to open them again with their icons. Normally, Android takes care of closing apps if it needs more space. It will choose the order of closing. But you don't need to close them yourself. Some apps might not react the same as others which might explain why some keep on working.

But as to the question in this post, the 32 Second REboot will not hurt your data. It merely acts like a super cleanup. But if you were say editing a file, then it might not finish the edit. Clearing the cache also should not hurt data or photos but, again, if editing something it might lose current edits, so close things down or finish editing.

Autoloader does erase data and basically resets the phone like new (it should not affect any sd-card but it is best to remove it if you use one). After, if you use the same Google ID, it will get your apps and restore some of the data that was there when you used the Autoloader. But it is best to backup some special stuff yourself.
    Thank you!
    The thing is it only happen with my K1, Zalo app working fine with all the samsung in my home. It like whatapps, viber so it should receive any incoming call or Messenger but its not.
    i will try to reboot and clear cache then let u know.
    02-22-18 06:56 PM

Maybe i did find out the way to keep the app always running by turn battery optimization off. I remembered already turn it off before I did the factory reset but im not sure.

But now the device drain battery more than before.

Can you please share with me all the default not optimized app on the "battery optimization" if you not already tweaking it so I can return some of mine to default to keep the battery stable?

Thank you so much!
    03-03-18 06:30 PM
    An old tip for Android is it runs best with more things running in the background, it doesn't need less things to run better as you can already see clearing that up causes problems! Backwards yes I know but it works best this way, just like task managers and ram cleaners cause android to work more and harder complicating things, cause it doesn't need them to run stably, it runs better with less cleaned up, however CCleaner and SD Maid do do a good job on monitoring the app graveyard as I call it of uninstalled apps as sometimes it leaves corpses and graves/empty folders and files unrelated to uninstalled apps and the more ya clean the cache the more strain it is to open a app on a fresh start as opposed to leaving a apps cache alone and opening it, then it basically just starts off where it was last left opened when you closed it, so the cache had it already loaded in memory, now ya can see the complications a ram/memory/cache cleaner bring into play if you have a app wiping all your apps stuff every idk say 2 to 6 hours,
    Last edited by n1nj4Lo; 03-05-18 at 03:45 PM.
    03-03-18 07:51 PM