I am looking for an anti-spam app for my Keyone, I manage 10 email professional email accounts on my phone and really need to manually block many email arriving in my Hub!
    No need a new email app, Hub is on just need an anti-spam app.
    08-27-17 03:11 PM
    Manage your spam settings from your account online. The hub won't be able to manage it, nor will any 3rd party app.
    08-27-17 04:05 PM
    Manage your spam settings from your account online. The hub won't be able to manage it, nor will any 3rd party app.
    This is how I do it.
    08-27-17 04:12 PM
    Spam management should happen on the email server, not the client, wherever possible. INCLUDING the reporting of spam back to the email services that sent it, so they can block their bad actors. Repeat offender domains should be blacklisted on the email server.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    08-27-17 04:15 PM
    You could try MyMail and if necessary use filters
    09-02-17 03:38 AM
    I do not agree with you for the following reasons:

1. I manage 12 professional email accounts on my Keyone. My server in Canada is configured with an anti-spam but in use I find that this is not enough. If I activate a filtering of the mails too powerful I lose many important emails. I have an international activity and I receive emails from Russia as USA or from Dubai and many other countries and languages..

2. Can not create a white and black list because there are too many emails, I receive an average of 300 per day of any type.

3. The Antair Software that I used on my Passport worked perfectly, with a local and manual indication of the spams that I did not want to receive anymore.
    09-19-17 09:51 AM
    Lezt's try, thanks!
    09-19-17 09:51 AM
    For me the subject remains open and I find surprising that BB did not foresee a blocking of the unwanted mails, via the sender or the subject .. It is easy to block a phone number, why not an email address? I lose a lot of time every day to eliminate unwanted emails ...
    09-19-17 09:54 AM