hi

I have played around with the personalised sym-key settings on my KEYone....assigning German 'Umlaute' to o and a etc.

I do not know if it is connected to that, but since some time my als+y does NOT give me 7...but ")". Alt+z gives me "7".

I restarted and all. Can someone tell me what I can do to get the right symbols back? I must have screwd something up with all my two language keyboard (german/english) setting.

Thanks in advance

P.S.
    since the last keyboard update the nice way to put the 'Umlaute' on a, o and u does not work as nice as before... The sym-tray now stays visible. stupid.

CB10 on my Classic
    07-04-17 02:18 PM
    hi

I have played around with the personalised sym-key settings on my KEYone....assigning German 'Umlaute' to o and a etc.

I do not know if it is connected to that, but since some time my als+y does NOT give me 7...but ")". Alt+z gives me "7".

I restarted and all. Can someone tell me what I can do to get the right symbols back? I must have screwd something up with all my two language keyboard (german/english) setting.

Thanks in advance

P.S.
    since the last keyboard update the nice way to put the 'Umlaute' on a, o and u does not work as nice as before... The sym-tray now stays visible. stupid.

CB10 on my Classic
    Can you reset them. Main Settings, Lang&Input, Keyboard Settings, BB Keyboard, Advanced, Symbol layout?
    07-04-17 04:52 PM
    Can you reset them. Main Settings, Lang&Input, Keyboard Settings, BB Keyboard, Advanced, Symbol layout?
    I can't.

This effects the layout if one uses the sym-key, and not the alt-key. With alt-key I should get the alternate symbol displayed on the keys.... but with mine ')' and '7' are interchange, and only those two.

It really starts to bug me

CB10 on my Classic
    07-04-17 05:27 PM
    OK found a solution myself. Somehow the keysettings of the BlackBerry keyboard got mixed up .... changing the keyboard to Googles and then back to BlackBerry solved the problem. works like a restart for the keyboard a bit ;-)
    gizmo21 likes this.
    07-06-17 12:51 PM