Kind of wish I waited for the Black KeyOne.

That extra GB is all that is needed to make this phone perfect.

Think it's time to sell the silver and get the black but I swear to god if they come out with a red I'll kill my self.
    10-02-17 11:25 PM
    Somebody is in desperate need of a reboot. The OS is a gig all to itself. Your screen isn't close to accurate.
    zephyr613 likes this.
    10-02-17 11:38 PM
    Somebody is in desperate need of a reboot. The OS is a gig all to itself. Your screen isn't close to accurate.
    Fix for 4 hours.. And then repeat.

Why would the software not be able to rectify this on its own.
    10-03-17 12:12 PM
    I had that problem with 60 plus apps I deleted a few and now it's better 5% RAM used, 0b ram free..-screenshot_20171003-203328.png
    I suggest you to delete the apps you dont use
    10-03-17 12:34 PM
    Fix for 4 hours.. And then repeat.

Why would the software not be able to rectify this on its own.
    Any task or battery optimizing apps installed?
    10-03-17 09:58 PM
    Any task or battery optimizing apps installed?
    Battery optimization turned off for all required apps (~20 ish apps + google services)

Tasking apps is Automate running a task to vibrate when my watch disconnects, when my bluetooth is connected to play spotify, and to vibrate when the phone's unlocked.

It takes 1.3% of total RAM.

And Tile running in background to use the same amount.
    I had that problem with 60 plus apps I deleted a few and now it's better Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20171003-203328.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	52.4 KB 
ID:	430330
    I suggest you to delete the apps you dont use
    10-03-17 10:13 PM
    Battery optimization turned off for all required apps (~20 ish apps + google services)

Tasking apps is Automate running a task to vibrate when my watch disconnects, when my bluetooth is connected to play spotify, and to vibrate when the phone's unlocked.

It takes 1.3% of total RAM.

And Tile running in background to use the same amount.
    You're showing 5% total memory used and zero available. The first is impossible, the second improbable. That app may be causing it, or something else. It could be a bad OS install too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    10-03-17 11:00 PM
    so many apps have background processes. its annoying that nougat makes it hard to see individual process usage. I get rid of everything that stays memory resident that I dont need. but yes I have a 4gb model and im certain thats making a difference. I have way more apps open than the priv could handle and never seen an app refresh yet!
    10-05-17 12:51 PM
    yah actually. checking now, my phone has been averaging 3.2gb ram for the past day. 4gb is great. nothing beyond the main system apps and blackberry stuff is eating ram. I have very few other apps installed. maybe only 250mb tops according to the ram monitor for 3rd part stuff. when I first got the phone it said 2.8. its only averaged 3.2 more recently. I believe its android and bb's stuff growing. this is probably why 3gb on the priv sucks unless you wipe. no room for memory creep with 3gb. blackberrys software uses alot of ram. keyboard is over 150mb! (why?). hub+ is massive too. prolly 800mb total. so a priv without bb software or a 3gb keyone without will just run better as it will have more ram to use.
    10-05-17 01:13 PM