One thing I noticed on my new Keyone is the volume and convenience keys are fairly loud / clickable. They sound a bit loose and I want to see if other devices are similar. They don't feel like they're going to fall off or anything - they're just annoying to hear and sound a bit cheap. Thanks!
    06-05-17 10:53 AM
    I don't find them loud at all. I can barely hear a little click when I press them in a quiet room. If it makes sense, the tactile press feels louder than the sound. The first thing I checked was how tight the buttons felt (read about the buttons feeling loose a lot), and they feel totally fine to me. Very little wiggle that seems on par with all of the other phones I've owned.

Too bad I can't send you my phone to compare. :P
    06-05-17 11:12 AM
    All my keys (including volume, on/off, and convenience) are rock solid and have a nice firm click but nothing is loud. Other than when turning the phone on and off they is a louder clunk sound and this happens when I tap the screen twice to turn off the screen. It is a cross between a clunk and a click lol. But I love it as it sounds so solid and sturdy somehow.
    06-05-17 11:53 AM
    Are you guys able to move the volume rocker side to side? When I grasp the phone in my hand, my palm touches the volume rocker and it's a bit loose... it's actually quite annoying and I'm thinking a case will be a temporary solve. Wondering how many units are like this and if it's worth the risk of swapping it out.
    06-05-17 10:13 PM