What's your recommendation on the best spam email filter app that plays nicely with Blackberry Hub on KEYone?

Ideally, I'd imagine a right swiping on a Hub message would prompt with options (in the red bar) to delete or spam filter the message. Subsequent incoming filtered messages would be automatically removed from Hub (with no notifications) with an option to removed from the mail server.
    06-15-17 12:33 PM
    You'll have to set up spam protection/detection on the server end, not client end.

Meaning that if, for example, you use Gmail, you'll have to log in to Gmail online and set it up there.
    06-15-17 12:35 PM
    Clarification: I'm looking for an Android app compatible to BB10 app Message Filter PRO.
    06-15-17 12:50 PM
    Usually, mail servers have a special "Junk" or "Spam" folder. Just move unwanted mails there and the server will "learn" what mails you want to receive and which ones you don't want.
    06-16-17 09:59 AM
    Usually, mail servers have a special "Junk" or "Spam" folder. Just move unwanted mails there and the server will "learn" what mails you want to receive and which ones you don't want.
    I understand that's not true with all mail servers. Do you know that to be true for Comcast mail servers?
    06-23-17 05:59 PM