Just like hockey - no hands!
    You got it! Lol.
    10-13-17 02:56 PM
    ouch. did you have a screen protector or case on it?
    10-13-17 03:17 PM
    Fixable?
    10-13-17 04:29 PM
    10-13-17 04:58 PM
    Lol. That's awesome.
    10-13-17 07:41 PM
    ouch. did you have a screen protector or case on it?
    Neither
    10-13-17 09:12 PM
    Fixable?
    It is. Sent it off to BlackBerry.
    10-13-17 09:12 PM
    That's precisely what worries me about owning a later construction KEYone. With the adhesive so much stronger, how're we supposed to repair it??

Nucks I'm really sorry for your loss... but maybe it can be for the benefit of others? Could you please let us know about your screen replacement journey if you do embark on one? It would be incredibly helpful.

Best of luck to you and I'll spill a round into the ground in your honor.

Not that much harder, just that screens from units with more glue aren't salvageable.
    10-14-17 09:30 AM
    Not even 2 weeks old, RIP to my KEYone LE's display.
    Ouch... thats all i can say. Its never nice when this happens, especially with a device thats so new. This is why i always keep my Blackberry devices in a case. It would be a very sad day if this happened to one of mine.

Are you going to get it fixed? Ive seen many iPhone users just using their phones with cracked screens lol
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    10-14-17 10:35 AM
    Oh man, ouch. Well I hope they fix it like new.
    10-14-17 11:01 AM
    Ouch... thats all i can say. Its never nice when this happens, especially with a device thats so new. This is why i always keep my Blackberry devices in a case. It would be a very sad day if this happened to one of mine.

Are you going to get it fixed? Ive seen many iPhone users just using their phones with cracked screens lol
    Already been shipped to BlackBerry for repair for an unknown price. They will email me their price and then I get to decide whether they go forward with the repair. My credit card has 90 day buyer protection so I will agree to the repair and then file an insurance claim for the repair fee.
    10-14-17 11:10 AM
    My heart actually hurts seeing that damage to a BlackBerry. Looks like a lot of iphones that are out here running around naked and cracked.

 Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.3.2163  pin:2C09CE92
    10-14-17 11:29 AM
    My heart actually hurts seeing that damage to a BlackBerry. Looks like a lot of iphones that are out here running around naked and cracked.

First time in my life that I've dropped a phone, never mind smashed it. My fault, I wasn't paying attention and I'm normally not that careless. Switched back to my og KEYone and my girlfriend knocked it out of my hand accidentally yesterday. Held my breath. Guess what, the screen has began to lift on that device after that drop! After I get my all black back from repair I guess I'll be sending this one in to be fixed also.
    10-14-17 02:33 PM
    First time in my life that I've dropped a phone, never mind smashed it. My fault, I wasn't paying attention and I'm normally not that careless. Switched back to my og KEYone and my girlfriend knocked it out of my hand accidentally yesterday. Held my breath. Guess what, the screen has began to lift on that device after that drop! After I get my all black back from repair I guess I'll be sending this one in to be fixed also.
    Maybe you should revert to two tin cans and string.

Good luck and keep the scotch tape tight!
    10-14-17 03:01 PM
    10-14-17 04:59 PM

Almost every iPhone user I know has a cracked screen. I thought that maybe they come cracked out of the box.
    10-14-17 06:52 PM
    Almost every iPhone user I know has a cracked screen. I thought that maybe they come cracked out of the box.
    It's the Raku or crackle glaze look. Very avant-garde
    10-14-17 07:55 PM
    It's the Raku or crackle glaze look. Very avant-garde
    Very progressive indeed. It's like, "I look like I don't care, yet I've paid quite a lot of money to look like this". So hip.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-14-17 08:22 PM
    Very progressive indeed. It's like, "I look like I don't care, yet I've paid quite a lot of money to look like this". So hip.
    Like them rich people who dress like homeless people?

10-14-17 08:57 PM
    Like them rich people who dress like homeless people?

Your homeless are my progressives. The only difference is the ability to spend $8 a day on a Starbucks coffee and driving a hybrid car. Same clothes, same look, same bad breath and body odor.
    Yet I digress....cracked screens are a personal perspective. I'm happy that there are those who seemingly don't give a rats arse, but if I get one single tiny scratch on a screen, that's all I see every time I look at my phone. Call it a disorder, I don't care. I cannot and will not accept that.
    FF22 likes this.
    10-14-17 09:04 PM
    Your homeless are my progressives. The only difference is the ability to spend $8 a day on a Starbucks coffee and driving a hybrid car. Same clothes, same look, same bad breath and body odor.
    Yet I digress....cracked screens are a personal perspective. I'm happy that there are those who seemingly don't give a rats arse, but if I get one single tiny scratch on a screen, that's all I see every time I look at my phone. Call it a disorder, I don't care. I cannot and will not accept that.
    You and me both. I've cracked ONE screen in my whole life and that was on my Nexus 5 that had no case on it. Two weeks after buying it.

I had to switch to a different device. I couldn't use it while it was cracked. It worked, I just couldn't bear to look at it.

10-14-17 09:07 PM
    You and me both. I've cracked ONE screen in my whole life and that was on my Nexus 5 that had no case on it. Two weeks after buying it.

I had to switch to a different device. I couldn't use it while it was cracked. It worked, I just couldn't bear to look at it.

Lol. Same with my Dtek60. Only screen I've ever cracked and I cracked it on the first day I owned it. Didn't touch it again until I sent it in for repairs a month later. Lol
    10-14-17 09:31 PM
    Update: still waiting to hear back from the BlackBerry Repair Centre in Mississauga with an invoice for repairs. Sent the device out Friday morning, received an email from FedEx saying it was delivered Monday, and it is now Wednesday.
    10-18-17 02:58 PM
    nucks you should have had a text message or email from The Repair Centre by now giving the registration details so that you can track it through the repair process
    10-18-17 04:20 PM
    Doesn't LG make an unbreakable screen? Why haven't those caught on? Is it the texture of the screen, it feels too different to the touch?

Signature: Still typing away on my Passport SE!
    10-18-17 04:36 PM
134 1234 ...