It is indeed rock solid. Just got my att device today. However, I’ve gotten used to my iPhone so much it’s hard to get used to this.
    I just left iPhone on Saturday and I'm in the same boat. I like that the apps seem "more powerful" and not just overlaid on top of the OS like ios. The keyboard is fantastic and I'm getting quicker and quicker with it every day.
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-21-17 08:35 PM
    But at least you was using android, I've been using ios for quite some time now
    11-21-17 08:35 PM
    I share your point. I definitely feel that the KEYone is the best for me today, but a few years ago the 9900 blew away everything else available in so many ways. I leave my 9900 in the drawer now, but that's not because it lacked anything in the world of 2011.

Typed on a beautiful piece of history
    My 9930 is on my safe in its charging dock and use as a clock
    11-22-17 06:54 AM
    KeyOne is far and away my favorite phone I've ever had. To me, there is just a harmony of all of the different components. individually the phone doesn't have any single spec that is going to win in a spec war against other phones, but together I feel like this phone meets all of my communication needs and does so efficiently and beautifully.
    eternal amateur likes this.
    11-22-17 11:56 AM
    I agree. I previously had 2 Privs. While I liked the look and design of the phone, the build quality was crap, along with other issues. I LOVE my keyone however, rock solid build and much more responsive than the priv! Love love love my keyone, best phone ever!
    11-22-17 12:32 PM
    I'm still using Passport as my secondary. Great phone but it is nice to have a one hander again. Passport 2 would be interesting alright but because of aspect issues I doubt we'll ever see it.
    11-22-17 01:00 PM
    I came from a PRIV too. Yeah, no comparison regard to responsiveness. Keyboard is a lot more "Blackberry" too, IMHO.
    11-22-17 01:02 PM
    Many thoughts come to mind about this but like all phones, it simply is just a phone. I prefer to give my love to the Mrs in my life although occasionally it would be nice to have a mute button on her...
    11-22-17 01:33 PM
    Yep, if it had wireless charging it would be perfect. I am using Button Mapper (can verify 0 bytes of data sent or received by the app) so I can use the convenience key to play/pause music, and volume keys to skip or replay songs just like with BB10, except the screen has to be on, but I'm getting used to it, much better than before. I also set long press home key to toggle rotation, super useful. And using Pie Control to simulate the swipe to hub shortcut. With those things, the experience with this phone has been great so far.
    11-22-17 01:40 PM
    It's wrong to love things more than people. But it's not wrong to have things in your life that bring you value and joy.
    texn884 likes this.
    11-22-17 02:13 PM
    It's wrong to love things more than people. But it's not wrong to have things in your life that bring you value and joy.
    Totally agree. At the end of the day, stuff is just stuff and you can't take it with you when you die (unless you are a Pharoah perhaps). KeyOne definitely brings me joy though, and I've certainly had my share of phones that did the opposite.
    anon(10321802) and texn884 like this.
    11-22-17 09:56 PM
    I love my phone. I got the blackberry blackberry space black from att and its a beauty. I thought I would miss the virtual keyboards but after a few weeks with this pkb Im never looking back!!

I want to use the phone naked but I am scared that I will drop it

BTW having a keyring on the back makes typing a whole lot easier !!!!

best phone ever I certainly do not miss having to be by an electrical outlet all the time to charge it !!!

one thing I do hate are the emojis they are so outdated
    bran09044952 likes this.
    11-23-17 01:28 AM
    I've always been an iPhone fan boy from day one. Always wanted a blackberry... I finally picked up the original keyone at best buy two weeks ago and I'm so in love. I think this is honestly my favorite phone from every single phone I've ever had. I do wish the original keyone had a bit faster processor though. Sometimes it can get a little laggy, I like the silver and black combo.
    texn884 and FF22 like this.
    11-23-17 02:39 AM
    Yeah the emojis look cartoony. I don't think you necessarily need to use a case, it's pretty sturdy, but I've been using this clear back case with smoke black sides (which I think is better than all clear because it kind of hides the fact that theres a case on it.) Try this, you might just like it.

https://www.amazon.com/BlackBerry-Ri...UvbUpU13078409
    11-23-17 02:42 AM
    I have had my Black Keyone and its been a beast for 3 weeks one day now and on T-Mobile the call quality and build quality
    Battery life is just Amazing, I cant kill the battery lowest ive had it was 35% before I charged it up. Used my LG V20 yesterday because the sim would not be seen by the K1 and it felt so strange using the VKB and the size, but glad I had it as a back up until the K1 and sim card got connected.
    11-23-17 08:15 AM
40 12