I've had the Keyone Black edition for a week now and this thing rocks! I've never gotten as used to a new phone as quickly as this thing. Never has a phone just seamlessly fit into my life as this one has. The best BlackBerry ever.
    LyoobaBerry, TonyHove and dollface like this.
    11-20-17 11:28 PM
    I globally feel the same. And I don't care if this is right or wrong.
    eternal amateur likes this.
    11-21-17 02:16 AM
    As long as you don't marry it, you're still normal. 😉
    11-21-17 03:34 AM
    I've had the Keyone Black edition for a week now and this thing rocks! I've never gotten as used to a new phone as quickly as this thing. Never has a phone just seamlessly fit into my life as this one has. The best BlackBerry ever.
    I have silver and I feel the same way. I also think this is the best BlackBerry ever until ... KEyone 2 aka passport 2 comes out !
    Qorax likes this.
    11-21-17 05:08 AM
    Its such a good looking device 3 of my colleagues bought themselves Keyones. not sure am happy or sad lol
    11-21-17 06:36 AM
    Just dont forget about your girlfriend or wife or both she needs those hands all over her getting more loving than the phone im just saying.

I have the Black Keyone and its a killer phone
    skinnymike1 and rbtg like this.
    11-21-17 06:41 AM
    Nothing wrong with being happy for an investment. I also have one and I got used to it quickly. I will go as far to say that I type on this keyone better than I did on the 9900. The jury is still out about it being the best blackberry ever.

The 9900 is still the best but the margin is very small. The passport was my second choice but the Keyone is better. The more I use it, the more I will feel that it is the best BB ever.
    dcrncec and LyoobaBerry like this.
    11-21-17 08:05 AM
    Its such a good looking device 3 of my colleagues bought themselves Keyones. not sure am happy or sad lol
    This should definitely make you happy. My wife and sister have bought the KEYᵒⁿᵉ and show it off all the time. Recently had a lawyer notice it before a meeting and she was ranting and raving about loving her BlackBerry. She even knew they had a new one that had come out.
    arnold nyakundi likes this.
    11-21-17 08:13 AM
    Just dont forget about your girlfriend or wife or both she needs those hands all over her getting more loving than the phone im just saying.

I have the Black Keyone and its a killer phone
    Tell me about it, my wife has been playing nice so can get her one. Really great device i think it is underrated.
    texn884 likes this.
    11-21-17 08:21 AM
    Nothing wrong with being happy for an investment. I also have one and I got used to it quickly. I will go as far to say that I type on this keyone better than I did on the 9900. The jury is still out about it being the best blackberry ever.

The 9900 is still the best but the margin is very small. The passport was my second choice but the Keyone is better. The more I use it, the more I will feel that it is the best BB ever.
    Going to have to agree. Man I loved that 9900. Was a beast. The passport is 2nd on my list as well.
    11-21-17 11:45 AM
    sure, believe there was a movie made about just that.
    11-21-17 11:49 AM
    +1

This thing is a life saver and changer.
    11-21-17 12:28 PM
    yes get a girlfriend or a wife
    rbtg likes this.
    11-21-17 12:45 PM
    I’ll be getting mine today. Hopefully I’ll like it more than I did the dtek60. I got rid of that one within a week.
    11-21-17 01:05 PM
    Fabulous handset must be the most beautiful set they made!
    11-21-17 01:55 PM
    you should get your eyes away from the screen look around you and you will find more simple beautiful things then a phone that will be no good in 2 years from now
    nobody can define normal but you should worry about yourself
    11-21-17 02:15 PM

I just pulled out 9900.
    It is better for typing as keyboard surface got more friction, but keyone is still great for typing. Oh, how I hated 9700...
    11-21-17 03:27 PM
    Going to have to agree. Man I loved that 9900. Was a beast. The passport is 2nd on my list as well.
    Actually I have to Keyone as the second best blackberry to date. Maybe I worded it wrong lol. I was saying that the Blackberry Passport used to be second but now the keyone is.

I really can't put the keyone first because the BB 9900 embodied everything that a blackberry was at the time. I like android but android on a blackberry doesn't make it feel 100% blackberry like the bold 9900 was. The keyone is essentially a hybrid blackberry device.
    RaZeRr likes this.
    11-21-17 03:53 PM
    I've had my silver keyone since Saturday and I'm already pretty fond of it. Now I'm getting used to the size and weight in comparison to my Q10, which I'd had for 5 years. I've sorted out my notifications and loaded a few apps, got a screen protector and case, but there's plenty left to discover. I'll take my time. Then I'll have to show the lawyers at work when they get their's in a few weeks! P.s. I need to get a good weather app though!
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-21-17 05:32 PM
    Glad to see some positivity about the KEYone. A lot of people just come here to vent and really outside of the initial screen lift in the first batch ( which blackberry mobile got on quick) the device is rock solid
    11-21-17 07:21 PM
    Glad to see some positivity about the KEYone. A lot of people just come here to vent and really outside of the initial screen lift in the first batch ( which blackberry mobile got on quick) the device is rock solid
    It is indeed rock solid. Just got my att device today. However, I’ve gotten used to my iPhone so much it’s hard to get used to this.
    Carjackd likes this.
    11-21-17 07:52 PM
    Actually I have to Keyone as the second best blackberry to date. Maybe I worded it wrong lol. I was saying that the Blackberry Passport used to be second but now the keyone is.

I really can't put the keyone first because the BB 9900 embodied everything that a blackberry was at the time. I like android but android on a blackberry doesn't make it feel 100% blackberry like the bold 9900 was. The keyone is essentially a hybrid blackberry device.
    I share your point. I definitely feel that the KEYone is the best for me today, but a few years ago the 9900 blew away everything else available in so many ways. I leave my 9900 in the drawer now, but that's not because it lacked anything in the world of 2011.

Typed on a beautiful piece of history
    11-21-17 07:56 PM
    It is indeed rock solid. Just got my att device today. However, I’ve gotten used to my iPhone so much it’s hard to get used to this.
    Took me about 2 weeks to get completely use to it.
    11-21-17 08:30 PM
    Took me about 2 weeks to get completely use to it.
    What were you using prior to it?
    11-21-17 08:31 PM
    What were you using prior to it?
    Dtek 60. Everything really came into place using the KEYone....just a couple weeks to be at one with the PKB again.
    11-21-17 08:33 PM
40 12