Okay, poll!

Would you rather have a phone whose battery that lasts a LONG time between charges, or a phone that can fast charge a battery quickly?

Personally, I want a battery that lasts a long time. The phone will a better shelf-life for me, and I don't care how long it takes to charge the battery. For me, fast-charging equates high heating and lowering battery life and in the long run, reducing the phone life, particularly since the trend now is unremoveable battery. So, which side are you guys on? And/or why?

Long battery: 1
    Fast charge: 0
    11-28-17 09:17 PM
    Long battery.

Long battery : 2
    Fast charge : 0
    11-28-17 09:19 PM
    I don't see why it has to be a zero sum game.

I want both.
    11-28-17 09:24 PM
    Long battery life. I always plug in when I go to bed.
    11-28-17 09:39 PM
    Long battery life. I always plug in when I go to bed.
    I do the same, but with the KeyOne I'm considering going to every other day. I don't know whether the number of charges has any real bearing on the lifespan of these internal batteries, but I figure if I can make it several days on one charge, I might as well do so
    11-28-17 10:30 PM
    I like this long battery lifestyle with my KEYᵒⁿᵉ. When I charge it, it charges pretty quickly, then it is another l-o-o-o-n-g stretch off the charger. So if I had to choose I would take long battery, but it doesn't seem as though I have to choose.
    11-28-17 11:36 PM
    longer and cooler
    11-28-17 11:55 PM
    Okay, poll!

Would you rather have a phone whose battery that lasts a LONG time between charges, or a phone that can fast charge a battery quickly?

Personally, I want a battery that lasts a long time. The phone will a better shelf-life for me, and I don't care how long it takes to charge the battery. For me, fast-charging equates high heating and lowering battery life and in the long run, reducing the phone life, particularly since the trend now is unremoveable battery. So, which side are you guys on? And/or why?

Long battery: 1
    Fast charge: 0
    Definitely long lasting.
    11-28-17 11:58 PM