Hi Everyone!

I accidentally used an Autoloader from the internet on my BlackBerry KeyOne Sprint, but it wasn't a Sprint subversion of the Autoloader.
    Now my Blackberry has stuck on the Bootloader screen.
    Does anyone have a working BlackBerry KeyOne Sprint firmware? (With or without an Autoloader).

Thank you in advance,
    Balázs
    12-01-18 02:38 AM
    You can try the Upgrade Tool. It should be able to reload it - https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-tool-1117513/
    12-01-18 01:17 PM
    i have the same problem, but the upgrade tool doesnt work for me BBB100-3 Sprint
    05-22-19 08:31 AM
    i have the same problem, but the upgrade tool doesnt work for me BBB100-3 Sprint
    There is no reason it shouldn't work.
    05-22-19 01:18 PM
    It came up but a few important app is missing and it cause my phone to network lock. Am now in need of the os for my bb100-3 to reload any help please
    05-22-19 03:23 PM
    Another thing I try to buy the code to unlock it and the ime that I now have is blocked so I can even buy an unlock code
    05-22-19 03:25 PM
    It came up but a few important app is missing and it cause my phone to network lock. Am now in need of the os for my bb100-3 to reload any help please
    I dont know what you did prior to bricking your device, but the Mobile Upgrade Tool will normally revive it no problem.

If it doesn't work, there isn't anything else to try. You'll have to send it in for repair.
    05-22-19 03:57 PM
    It's not bricked its network locked and a few app doesn't come up. I just need the os to reload and I be good if anyone have it can please share the link am using it now but I can only use it over WiFi. I did everything correct but that's how it turn out
    05-22-19 04:01 PM
    It's not bricked its network locked and a few app doesn't come up. I just need the os to reload and I be good if anyone have it can please share the link am using it now but I can only use it over WiFi. I did everything correct but that's how it turn out
    There is no OS to share, that's what the upgrade tool is for... to reinstall / upgrade your OS.
    05-22-19 04:56 PM
    Ok possible to downgrade?
    Or what's can I do to fix the network on it ? The phone is saying invalid SIM card can that be correct?
    05-22-19 04:59 PM
    Or what's can I do to fix the network on it ? The phone is saying invalid SIM card can that be correct?
    No. There is no Sprint autoloader available.

The one installed via the Mobile Upgrade Tool is a pristine, factory, Sprint version - the same one everyone else gets OTA.
    05-22-19 07:02 PM
    My Sprint version has a couple of firmware reset options: settings/system updates/update profile and settings/wireless networks/more/network settings reset
    05-23-19 03:55 AM
    Are you on Sprint's network, or did you buy a lock Sprint phone and your trying to use it on another carrier?

Reloading the OS doesn't affect the phone being locked.
    05-23-19 10:26 AM
    i got it unlocked to all network but after using the upgrade tool it put me back on the sprint's network and now am unable to use my digicel or flow which i could have use before. also if i take pictures with the camera i cannot view it because it didnt give me the gallery app for viewing i would have to open the camera app to view from there
    05-23-19 11:04 AM
    i got it unlocked to all network but after using the upgrade tool it put me back on the sprint's network and now am unable to use my digicel or flow which i could have use before. also if i take pictures with the camera i cannot view it because it didnt give me the gallery app for viewing i would have to open the camera app to view from there
    Any picture app from Play Store will work for photos.
    05-23-19 01:35 PM
    My Sprint version has a couple of firmware reset options: settings/system updates/update profile and settings/wireless networks/more/network settings reset
    You have a backup of the firmware can share please
    05-23-19 01:42 PM
    My main focus is getting it to read my SIM card again
    05-23-19 01:43 PM
    No, no, no. There is none. The answer hasn't changed.
    05-23-19 01:53 PM
    Oh thou you said you have one as well. I was thinking if you could make a back up copy of the firmware and share that's what am asking
    05-23-19 01:55 PM
    Oh thou you said you have one as well. I was thinking if you could make a back up copy of the firmware and share that's what am asking
    There is no way to extract the firmware....
    What happens if you use the Mobile Upgrade Tool? How many times have you tired? Are you sure the SIM Card is Good?

If the KEYone is now out of the update cycle... would be cool if the released a finial autoloader for both GSM and older CDMA stuck on Marshmallow.
    05-23-19 02:39 PM
    SIM is good. Tested in another phone. Keyone said it's invalid with both digicel and flow network which I was using with it before. Am going to see if a tech person can fix it for me because I try to buy the unlock code again but said my ime is now block and this happen after I use the upgrade tool
    05-23-19 02:45 PM
    Op, have you tried Mobile Upgrade Tool with SIM removed. Worth a try.
    05-23-19 03:00 PM
    The settings tools reset OTA with Sprint but if you are not a Sprint customer this will not work for you. Sprint phones are usually locked such that you must use them with the Sprint network.
    05-24-19 04:38 AM
    I dont recommend anyone with a sprint phone to use mobile upgrade tool as the tool have network lock my phone and no one can unlock it so now i will have to look for another phone to buy kmrt
    05-26-19 09:53 AM
    Can unlock key one sprint by software
    05-26-19 10:28 AM
26 12