Does the KeyOne (or droidberry in general, I guess) still have BB10's workspace/ personal space feature?

Looks like I'm going BYOD so I want to use this in reverse and keep the more secure workspace for personal use...

cheers
    06-05-17 08:31 AM
    It has Android for Work, so yeah there is a container option... if you use some compatible management option. But it probably isn't going to do what you want. Even with BB10 Balance wasn't a good option as a "personal" space. But probably depends on what your needs are.
    06-05-17 09:11 AM
    There's an app on here call "Workspaces", but I think it is different from the BB10 implementation. This one on the KeyOne looks like strictly a file sharing service.

On the other hand, Android phones in general allow you to create multiple "profiles" on the phone each having it's own screens, app logins, etc.
    06-05-17 09:12 AM
    I used the workspace function so the kids could play games/ watch youtube on my phone without emailing anyone from work. That was about it's only use as far as I could see.

If I'm forced into BYOD because blackberry isn't a phone options, I was thinking of flipping it on them
    supertom likes this.
    06-05-17 10:37 AM