Collected my Black keyone 64GB from CPW this evening. As I mentioned earlier it was £349 and needless to say it's cracker of a phone. Now all I need to know what do you guys consider is the best screen protector to use and I want to buy a good flip case for this before I put it near any pockets. Blackberry have one costing about £44 anybody seen this slightly cheaper??
    07-09-18 03:10 PM
    Collected my Black keyone 64GB from CPW this evening. As I mentioned earlier it was £349 and needless to say it's cracker of a phone. Now all I need to know what do you guys consider is the best screen protector to use and I want to buy a good flip case for this before I put it near any pockets. Blackberry have one costing about £44 anybody seen this slightly cheaper??
    I've got the Stilgut Flip case with clip. Not sure if they still offer it.
    07-09-18 06:07 PM
    black
    07-12-18 10:08 PM
    I have finally pulled the trigger and get the BlackBerry Keyone Black Edition. It is a great phone. No regrets buying it.
    02-05-19 10:43 AM
    I have mine in a Stilgut flip case but still keep it in a microfiber eye glass "sock". This helps keep the lens clean and lint free.
    I am looking for a good case with which to protect my phone. Can you send me the picture of the sock you are using? I am looking to buy one.
    02-05-19 10:47 AM
    If it's from Amazon, you'll need to buy it and then do the MMI test to find out the build date (I'm 99% sure they only have newer units without the issue).

If it's from a private seller, ask him/her to do the test and tell you the date etc..

You can find the assembly date for the unit in the MMI test / Traceability menu

1. Dial *#2886#
    2. Press the MANU red button
    3. Touch the "Traceability" menu
    4. Hit PASS

You should get something like this, where the bottom line is a date of assembly:

YYYYMMDD

5. Hit PASS again
    6. Scroll to the bottom and hit Exit
    My replaced screen pop KEYᵒⁿᵉ has ******** in place of assembly date... if no date is there *s only you might assume it's a refurb...
    Last edited by RLeeSimon; 02-05-19 at 01:18 PM.
    02-05-19 10:54 AM
    I am looking for a good case with which to protect my phone. Can you send me the picture of the sock you are using? I am looking to buy one.
    It is just a micro-fiber eyeglass bag. Found at any optical store probably.
    02-05-19 11:55 AM
    OK. I will look for one.
    02-05-19 12:14 PM
    BTW how can I tell whether my phone is a refurb? Does build date help here?
    02-05-19 12:17 PM
    If it's from Amazon, you'll need to buy it and then do the MMI test to find out the build date (I'm 99% sure they only have newer units without the issue).

If it's from a private seller, ask him/her to do the test and tell you the date etc..

You can find the assembly date for the unit in the MMI test / Traceability menu

1. Dial *#2886#
    2. Press the MANU red button
    3. Touch the "Traceability" menu
    4. Hit PASS

You should get something like this, where the bottom line is a date of assembly:

YYYYMMDD

5. Hit PASS again
    6. Scroll to the bottom and hit Exit
    I just tried this but I didn't get a date at the bottom, just xxxxxxx. Perhaps I did something wrong but in any case just to throw it out there, my keyone was bought from amazon, it is the silver edition and honestly I've dropped it a few times already with and without a case and I've had no issues with the screen, performance, or cosmetics. Awesome and still a "worthy" device.
    02-05-19 02:58 PM
    My replaced screen pop KEYᵒⁿᵉ has ******** in place of assembly date... if no date is there *s only you might assume it's a refurb...
    I got a replacement Keyone black after the first unit had an error. The Build Date says *********, so i think i may have a refurbished model.
    02-05-19 03:04 PM
    got a silver on the first day.... the screen popped out after a month... replaced it.

then got a Black KeyOne a year later and been happy since then... the screen is glued to death!! Lol
    02-05-19 07:26 PM
    I also got a Keyone black edition. It is working great. My only gripe is that the Wi-Fi connection does not work. whenever I am trying to connect, it says "wrong password" even though the password is correct.
    02-06-19 12:39 AM
    I also got a Keyone black edition. It is working great. My only gripe is that the Wi-Fi connection does not work. whenever I am trying to connect, it says "wrong password" even though the password is correct.
    With Oreo Upgrade, this issue has been solved: the Wi-Fi connection is great now.
    02-15-19 01:49 PM
    Why is the Fingerprint scanner taking so long to recognize my fingerprints after the upgrade to Oreo? And vibrate too much?
    02-17-19 11:24 AM
40 12